Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've just bought a '95 Supra, my wife thinks I should sell one of my other toys, so here goes...

'69 Chevelle

I'm the 3rd owner

Car has 28,200 original documented miles

Never been in an accident nor had any rust

Options: Power steering, power disc brakes

Additions: Hotchkis performance lowering springs, 17" Billet Specialties Vintec wheels, Alpine head unit with JL Audio amp and speakers, SS hood, dual Flowmaster exhaust system

Fully restored with new paint, chromework, interior

Price: $21,500 firm. I have a dealer offer of $20k right now, and he thinks he can get $23-24k on resale.

Here's a few pictures. If you have an interest or questions, e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My '69 has its original motor, transmission and rear end. It is the original matching # 307 engine with the original Powerglide transmission. It drives even better than it looks, and I'd have no problem driving it anywhere anytime. I've owned this car for two years, and bought it from the 2nd owner who stored it for 20 years and never drove it but for the first year he bought it . All mechanicals are up to date, and I added the suspension upgrades and power front disc brakes myself during the restoration.

I have 5 weekend cars right now, and the wife wants me to sell one to free up some garage space so her car doesn't have to sit outside anymore. :)

Here's the two other muscle cars I own, and while I'd love to keep the blue '69, I think I'd rather keep the others.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's an engine picture of the '69...

·
Registered
657 Posts
I am very jealous. All my thumbs up!

I am 26 and my business is finally doing what I consider well. I hope to own a garage like yours someday.

If I had $22k in the bank, I tell you, I'd make an offer on the Chevelle. Sadly I am tapped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts