Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SpooooL
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Auto to 6Spd conversion info....

For those who want to do the Auto to 6spd conversion, just wanted to let you know that within the next couple of months, I will be doing it. I personally am not a mechanic myself but will be "assisting" a friend who is a master mechanic. I will post as many pics and descriptions as I can. I have not seen any site that has posted how to do this to date so when I get this done, I will post this on my site. If there is anyone who would like this on their site, feel free to email me and I will send the pics and info. Like I said, it will be about a month or two before I start on this project. If there are any sites on this, I would like to know about them. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Later ;)

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2j9k4/

S

·
0 Posts
list of parts and part numbers needed for this swap...

also estimated costs and labor time...

besides swapping parts.. are there any mods that need to be made in order for this to work..

Side note.. how much is a used 94 Auto worth?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not that I've ever been involved with a swap(or have I;)), but I'd be curious to know what other people are doing to the tranny tunnel when doing the conversion. Somehow I don't things just slide in there.

BTW, for anyone looking, I've got a COMPLETE set of parts to convert a Supra. ECU/wiring/Tranny/clutch assy/flywheel/petal/master/slave/rear/axle/driveshaft etc.

S

·
0 Posts
how much did all the parts cost???
and please mention if they were new or used///

·
SpooooL
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not bought the parts yet, but Im sure for the most part, they will be used, for the exception of the clutch, flywheel...etc

·
SpooooL
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cr133r said:
Not that I've ever been involved with a swap(or have I;)), but I'd be curious to know what other people are doing to the tranny tunnel when doing the conversion. Somehow I don't things just slide in there.

BTW, for anyone looking, I've got a COMPLETE set of parts to convert a Supra. ECU/wiring/Tranny/clutch assy/flywheel/petal/master/slave/rear/axle/driveshaft etc.
how much for the parts??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts