Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into prices on a 93-98 supra tt. And so far the cheapest ones are the auto's and they are a good couple grand cheaper. I heard with a good build and a tranny to support it the auto's are 2 sec faster then the 6spd. Is this true? Also would a auto be a good car to build or is it worth saving the extra money for a 6spd? Im probably gona get an auto i just wanted opnions from people who know what they are talking about. Ive seen some auto's that would move! Thanks for the response. Any good places to look for supra's for sale?

thanks weston

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
May be not right now, but he could certainly save up and buy one evenutally. I bought mine when I was 18, but started saving up for it when I was 16.

"2. Autos are faster and therefore better."

The statement above is pretty vague and doesn't provide any solid info.

:

Hua said:
How is a 17 year old going to afford even a 100k mile, beat to shit, automatic TT?

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
Dukki said:
May be not right now, but he could certainly save up and buy one evenutally. I bought mine when I was 18, but started saving up for it when I was 16.

"2. Autos are faster and therefore better."

The statement above is pretty vague and doesn't provide any solid info.

:

There are possibilities but VERY few people who at 16 can get a job that can pay for even a cheap supra............i know 1 person who did it, but besides him I have yet to see another 16 year old save for 2 years and be able to afford fully on their own accord a supra

This question has been hacked to pieces time and time again. I know the search function doesn't always work but if you search I'm sure you could find at least 1 other thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.