Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took 6yrs to get it to where it's at now, but i can say that i'm as close to finishing it as i can ever be...

thanks Dusty from MVP for all your help... Now if only i can replace those lens caps.

Hope you guys enjoy...

· iSketch Master!
12,497 Posts
Be prepared for an onslaught man. That hood doesn't sit very flush with that kit does it? Might be the only advice you are going to want to hear, but throw some spacers on the front wheels if you aren't getting new ones. They sit in quite a bit.

Good Luck!

Alex

· Bad Texan Boy
5,061 Posts
It looks like MKV to me but I understand it made by Top Secret... It's not too bad.

Take some nice pictures during the day.

Also, you might want to change the wheels for deep lip in the future to make it looks much better.

· Registered
526 Posts
Different, maybe if you could get the hood flush it would be better...

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
hood is fits weird
hood scoop is wack
front wheel needs better offset or spacers
it different, not bad but its your car. plus if it took 6yrs then you put alot of work into it so enjoy it.

· Slow Poke
906 Posts
Ok, forgetting the visual cues for a second what are the actual specs on this car?

· Registered
1,494 Posts
6 years????? Was that how long you waited to drive it? Man, my car was down for 2 years but for serious engine mods only and I was hard.

6 years, I would have gone nuts and my mods would have been obsolete then.

· PM Raider if you need me
449 Posts
Holy crap...i respect the time and money spent on this car....but damn

I mean the rear although aggressive, doesn't look too bad..

the front is a different story, nothing fits right...

and i dont know about putting gold rims on a brown car...

· Registered
2,553 Posts
IM NOT following why people are flaming this guys car?! he said its at a pont where it is almost done... i think the recations he is getting is kind of over board... I think its a cool idea there are some things that needs to be finalized and changed perhaps but TO EACH IS OWN...

Cool project

· Registered
3,366 Posts
The problem with the hood is that the color is close to the car so it seems like it just doesn't match even though it is carbon fiber. I think it looks cool plus it seems like you put in more time than most people owned a supra so props to you.

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts

That thing is an abomination. :barf: Why would you destroy a Supra like that? The beauty of a MKIV Supra lies in the fact that it LOOKS like a MKIV Supra. There are no factory cues left in that heap, other than the targa top and taillights. It has pretty much been ruined, and will likely never retain any kind of value in the future. I'm sure you are the envy of 16-year-old ricers from all across Canada.

But, hey, as long as it makes you happy, fuck what I think, right? Enjoy your car...

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.