Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Alhambra/San Gabriel Valley meet. It's a Euro/JDM meet.

The meet is open to anyone so come out and meet some nice and mean people.

Normal meet rules apply, do burnouts, hard park at redline, and rev as loud as you can.

The meet is in Alhambra

1190 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra California 91803

Here are the pics from last week

Come and have a good time

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
This guy posted in the MR2OC, and some mustarg guy in MR2OC asking this guy(5:04) if any Mastangs are invite it, lol he didnt how to read only JDM/DTM. I thou america can read.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Little late of a notice for a lot of Supra guys. I know I won't be making it :(

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
I'm 5 minutes down the hill from there, but I'm just too lazy lol.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
i Dont know about you guys, but did you guys read this part.....

"""Normal meet rules apply, do burnouts, hard park at redline, and rev as loud as you can."""

I Dont Know about that, might as well call the cops ahead of time and let them know you guys are coming, that sounds pretty stupid to be calling all that attention to yourselfs's...!!:hahano:

-Hope that was a Joke...!!:confused:

-Oh and :lol: at the little miata's sweet looking picture, i think those little things are the funniest cars out on the street..!!:lol:

· Registered
6,358 Posts
Sarcasm! On another note, I have a friend who has been to these meets a lot, and he says people there are not that friendly. I'd still go though, but I wouldn't want to be the only supra.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Yeah, rumor is the people who attend these meets aren't your most friendly people. Last thing I care about is drama at what is supposed to be a fun meet.

Not going to lie, BMW and S2000 people aren't usually your nicest people. They tend to be very snobby and don't care about any other car. You know, cause theirs was hand crafted by the hammer of Thor.

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
I love tha S2k but people not too sure about it. BMW half of them are odd. Will if you really going there, Ill be there with u side by side brother!!

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Will isn't in California and won't be returning until August/September.

· Actual Member Since 2003
4,520 Posts
You know, cause theirs was hand crafted by the hammer of Thor.
They are just jealos because our supras were crafted by Zeus's lightning bolt which welded our cars into it's beautiful shape it is now. :crossjerk

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
The S2k does have a better starting package as a track car than the Supra. :crossjerk

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
They have a big S2K meet real close to me where we hold our monthly meets in West Covina except on Fridays. When my car is back up and running I've thought about heading over there and seeing what they say about me rolling up on their meet.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
LMFAO Tim! I almost want to go to this meet to see someone run their mouth.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.