Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
I bet Miss Evolution will hit this!

Oh yah, blkside (Tim) will dig this too!!

LMAO!!

Wait it says "Pet Welcome" lmao!!!!

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Dayumm i shoulda kept my Eclipse...!!..but man i hated that thing, it would always break, on me like no other...!!...this stupid car i drove it till it died completely...!!..by the end my rack and pinion was done, i burn my new PS pump, cooked my belt, Blew my Tranny to pieces, and to top it off i almost set fire to the motor, just because...lol...and in the end the motor was still great i compression tested it and it was very consistent all throughtout, and i donated the stupid car...!!...lol...!!

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Hahah, i was told by a Guy by my House that the Eclipse is considered a Supra in Mexico...lmao...!!..they call it "Suprita"...LMAO...!!..which is like a baby of the Supra..!!..its like saying Mr. Joe, as too Saying Little Joey...!!:eek4dance

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
LMAO!!! no man that's not funny...jk!!

WTF Suprita!??
Yea dude, some random guy, walking by my HooD, and he told me that if you have a Supra outtheir you were like GOD of the Streets...!!:hail: :hail: :hail: Hahaha i would imagina an insanely built Supra, what would happen??:run:

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
Kill their FWD where 10 of them in one car!!! LMAO!!
i dont know but i always thought the eclipse was a sexy car as well...!!...its like a replica of the Supra..!!

-just that the power was never really their since its a 4Banger...!!

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
LMAO!!! believe or not they both have same parts.. that's including old gen one too!

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
LMAO!!! believe or not they both have same parts.. that's including old gen one too!
yea but they are still Ugly...lol..!!..IMO, they are, but eh, who cares both cars have very unreliable motors, motors cannot handle power adders, such as bigger turbo/injectors/cams/boost without having to build the motor, which will cost ya an arm and a leg and in the end your still making 300WHP...BoooOooo!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.