Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news&id=4217545

A friend of mine, Ryan Meinkin RIP, passed away last monday, we are holding a cruise in his memory. meeting place is gurnee taco bell, we're gonna pass tha crash sight on 137, get on tha hwy, probably cruise either 2 tha city or schaumburg...i know its kinda short notice, but this would meen alot to Chris as well as myself, as we know Ryan would've loved to have seen this...
847 209 9771 questions gimme a call

·
teh DJ
413 Posts
it sucks to hear that a 17yr old died so early in life even though it was his own fault...those are the consequences you risk when you act foolish on the streets(especially if you had some type of alcohol in your system)...sad, but he should've known better...it would've been worse, if he killed someone else....RIP!

·
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RIP for sure...and tha article/videos are all wrong man...its amazing what tha media does. I was with his brother today, who is getting charged with aggravated wreckless driving...HE had tha alchohol in his blood, and he's 21...he had a beer before they went out...one of tha interviews a "witness" says it sounded like race cars at tha race tracks...BOTH of their cars were BRAND NEW, JUST BROKEN IN, STOCK! i drove behind him 2day during tha memorial drive and his car is quiet as hell! regardless, god rest his soul...they were not drag racing, but messing around yes, chris told me that ryan sped off about 8 cars ahead of him, so he then punched it to catch up, then what happened happened...
regardless we had a good 40 car turn out, Ryan would've loved it.
peace
~Ahmed

·
Super Moderator
2,280 Posts
17 + mommy and daddy giving you an STI is a recipe for disaster. It's very sad to see such a tragic death like this. I will not buy my teenager anything with power for them. They'll have to earn it the hard way, they'll get a job. :sad:

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
*R.I.P* God Bless his soul........

·
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gary Bechtold said:
17 + mommy and daddy giving you an STI is a recipe for disaster. It's very sad to see such a tragic death like this. I will not buy my teenager anything with power for them. They'll have to earn it the hard way, they'll get a job. :sad:

u are absoloutley right...where did u get this pic?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts