Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Currently it is only slated to work with the Syvecs. There is extensive time(hundreds of hours) building the mapping to work with this transmission. The ECU will control the engine and transmission. More details will be released soon.

·
Registered
256 Posts
In for details

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi guys, thanks for the kind words on this latest product from us. It's been a lot of hard work getting it all to work and finally it's done and ready for release.
You guys really should try the Syvecs ecu, they are fantastic, just have a look to see who's using them in the GTR scene for instance, they hold many world records.
The development time thats gone into this is huge, not just the electronics side of things but also the mechanical side, making everything fit, testing different gearbox mounts, flywheels, etc to get it to where it is now.

It's all ready to sell, just in the process of setting up some US dealers for you guys to buy direct from.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Paul,

When I got the news letter I couldn't help posting it. Sorry if I spoiled a suprize introduction.

Thanks for the innovation!

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Hi guys, thanks for the kind words on this latest product from us. It's been a lot of hard work getting it all to work and finally it's done and ready for release.
You guys really should try the Syvecs ecu, they are fantastic, just have a look to see who's using them in the GTR scene for instance, they hold many world records.
The development time thats gone into this is huge, not just the electronics side of things but also the mechanical side, making everything fit, testing different gearbox mounts, flywheels, etc to get it to where it is now.

It's all ready to sell, just in the process of setting up some US dealers for you guys to buy direct from.

Thanks
Paul
glad to see you posting Paul - it's been a minute.

on your website, you mention potential for over 1000whp with an optional clutch upgrade; any idea what the upper limit is with the tranny itself? how much more expensive is the clutch upgrade over the base package?

thanks. :)

craig

·
Registered
169 Posts
glad to see you posting Paul - it's been a minute.

on your website, you mention potential for over 1000whp with an optional clutch upgrade; any idea what the upper limit is with the tranny itself? how much more expensive is the clutch upgrade over the base package?

thanks. :)

craig
I'm working on some upgraded clutch plates for the gearbox at the moment. They are already available from SSP and Dodson Motorsport for about £2000 but I think I can get them made a bit cheaper than this. Watch this space. Sign up to our Facebook page for updates probably best https://www.facebook.com/garagewhif1

·
Registered
596 Posts
how is the fittest of the transmission around the transmission tunnel and firewall?

Is there room to install and remove the transmission with the engine installed in the car? Basically can you get to the bell housing bolts?

What transmission crossmember do you use?

·
Registered
169 Posts
how is the fittest of the transmission around the transmission tunnel and firewall?

Is there room to install and remove the transmission with the engine installed in the car? Basically can you get to the bell housing bolts?

What transmission crossmember do you use?
We modify the transmission tunnel itself, once done you can remove it in and out like any other transmission.

·
Registered
596 Posts
We modify the transmission tunnel itself, once done you can remove it in and out like any other transmission.
What did u do to modify the transmission tunnel?

Is the transmission to wide to fit the tunnel?

And what about the transmission crossmember? Did you fabricate one?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Well this is interesting as hell. Seems like alot of work to make it work but looks like it might be worth it. Would be killer if you can make it work with the popular ecu's here in the states.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well this is interesting as hell. Seems like alot of work to make it work but looks like it might be worth it. Would be killer if you can make it work with the popular ecu's here in the states.
it will only work with the Syvecs ecu, these ecu's really need to be promoted in the USA more, they are one of the best in the world.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts