Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just went single and didnt get to the track yet but im curious what realistic goal should i set......70mm turbo , 6 spd, stock intake mani , stock cams/cam gears , 860 injectors , 4 inch down pipe all the way back exaust , with a bf drag radial

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
soarer 300 said:
Go find out. Too many variables. Drag racing is fun.
pretty much...

but, if your a decent driver you should atleast be in the 10's, if your a great driver i would say low10's maybe if your lucky you'd tap the 9's(you would have to be a really great driver :) )

jay :dunno:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I think there was only one guy who has hit a 9 with stock cams/6 speed which was just recently and with a bigger turbo so I wouldn't set my goals to high. If your a good driver a 10.3-10.4 would be very respectable with your setup. On a dr be careful with wheel hop and add about .2 sec. Good luck and let us know.

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its probably gonna be a little while before i get to the track but i will def. let you guys know.....the thing is , i had the car bpu ++ or whatever and i didnt get much drag experience with it so being that im going all out single im gonna have to get used to it for a little while and i dont get to drive the car that much.....my primary goal is highway/roll on kills but i got to shut my cousin and all of his mustang lovin friends up with a good timeslip

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have an old school turbonettics T-70 and was able to run a 10.6 @132 my first run LOL I really think it can do a 10.2-10.0

I have similar mods to you stock cams, T-70, 4" turbo back blah blah that was on a 1.6X 60" too

Thanks
Jesse

1 - 7 of 7 Posts