1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Not sure why the cops don't hang out around that area of the highway with the amount of videos plastered all over the net from that exact spot.

266 Posts
all the nyce vids the guys take 189 times before they get a run in from jumping hte start. Hell they even both jumped on the last run but they both jumped it at the same time so they stayed in it. I just don't understand what is so hard about waiting for the arms to drop before going.

·
turbo interceptor
351 Posts
all the nyce vids the guys take 189 times before they get a run in from jumping hte start. Hell they even both jumped on the last run but they both jumped it at the same time so they stayed in it. I just don't understand what is so hard about waiting for the arms to drop before going.
On those cash runs everyone jumps, just the way it is around here.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not sure why the cops don't hang out around that area of the highway with the amount of videos plastered all over the net from that exact spot.
trust me they do.......but we live in nyc theres always sumthin goin on, they can;t exactly just sit there all night, there other important things for them 2 do....like actually fightin crime.

when theres thousands on the line people try 2 get any advantage they can

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"Props to both sides" my ASS! That mustang FUCKED that civic up...rofl...

Also that civic gotta HUGE kick on the supra on race two.......
Don't sleep on the civic...he let off on the big end. He was pulling the mustang back up top. watch the video again.

·
Registered
182 Posts
bro, i'm a huge honda fan so this isn't talking shit but....that civic was not gaining ANY space on the mustang at the end of the race.
look again and listen 2 the shifts......... I WAS THERE IN PERSON by the end of 3rd gear the civic was at the mustang's bumper then he thru 4th and the car hit limp mode and the stang added another 3cars or so onto his W.

·
Registered
500 Posts
look again and listen 2 the shifts......... I WAS THERE IN PERSON by the end of 3rd gear the civic was at the mustang's bumper then he thru 4th and the car hit limp mode and the stang added another 3cars or so onto his W.
i watched again and yes, at the end of third the civic was right behind the mustang. kidbanga10 said he "let off" - he didn't let off, his car went into limp mode...there's a difference. whether the civic would've won or not if he didn't hit limp mode is still undecided in my opinion.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i watched again and yes, at the end of third the civic was right behind the mustang. kidbanga10 said he "let off" - he didn't let off, his car went into limp mode...there's a difference. whether the civic would've won or not if he didn't hit limp mode is still undecided in my opinion.
i agree with the above^^ and that's why theres going to be a rematch to settle all the what if's....but if u have any expierence with 10/9secs civcs its fair to say that those things fuckin deify gravity in 4th gear lol, with the stang only being 1car [email protected] the end of 3rd it would of been 1 hell of a finish is all iam sayin

·
Registered
500 Posts
i agree with the above^^ and that's why theres going to be a rematch to settle all the what if's....but if u have any expierence with 10/9secs civcs its fair to say that those things fuckin deify gravity in 4th gear lol, with the stang only being 1car [email protected] the end of 3rd it would of been 1 hell of a finish is all iam sayin
agreed! i love fast hondas! :biggrin:

·
Registered
199 Posts
trust me they do.......but we live in nyc theres always sumthin goin on, they can;t exactly just sit there all night, there other important things for them 2 do....like actually fightin crime.

when theres thousands on the line people try 2 get any advantage they can
I assume if someone jumps and the other chases, it's a race? It didn't look like the flagman got to drop his hands.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I assume if someone jumps and the other chases, it's a race? It didn't look like the flagman got to drop his hands.
yea the rules up here are pretty simple, if 2cars break tire its a race. Or in other words "A chase is a race" rarely do most races out here start because of the flag, most of the time 1 or both cars are trying 2 "jump" the other and they just end up leaving at the same time....if you watch the mustang race both the civic and mustang left before the hands dropped

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
One of the Best run's i ever saw was R.I.P Booga and his notorious hatch civic against 2 Mustang's one night at one of them spots in the bx....man did he put it in........them Mustang's were f/s shorlty after that.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts