Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Here are a little film clip from last weekend, I was at a local track event to test my R33GTS with RB26DET GT3540. the car filming is a 700hp Supra ;)

Everybody else was running on semi slicks so it was a hard job to try to keep up :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muCbWoe2IU4

·
Registered
830 Posts
Someone was enjoying themselves :agreed: Awesome vid like others said thank for sharing a fine vid :) car looking fast as hell and man i'd love to do the gatebal:angel: The supra sounds identical to mine, i have 50mm greedy exturnal wastegate, blitz bov gt4088r turbo sounds exactly the same, i'd say it's what i have or very similar.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,246 Posts
wow that sky line looked awesome great driving man

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,517 Posts
great driving on the skyline part... loved the sound of the supra, the skyline open waste gate pipe on the other hand... blah (i personally dont like open dumps)

i'm very sure that supra was using the HKS T51r turbo (kai or SPL don't know) with an hks racing bov?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
blakmoun: There is separate sessions for Time Attack, this is a car show and not a normal "track day event" so the boss of the event was really mad because all the other cars in the "extreme class" was driving race lines and not like they was supposed to "show for the crowd's", the people in the extreme class is a small group that now exactly how other drivers drive so there is not a big risk of any body panel damage.. The last 5 years there have not bin any damage. We also have an "insurance pool" where there is 40.000,- USD that are going to be used to cover any damage.

This was a fast track so not all other cars had the balls to play like they was supposed to

Here is a little clip from the next track we are going to drive on... its smaller and twistier an a lot easyer to play around on ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi2HnMaDknI

·
Registered
71 Posts
so a drifting burnout show, IC..

I have to say US would never allow an event like that for regular people all on the track at the same time... and definately without a barrier for the spectators....

Maybe I should move overseas...........................................

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There is not any "regular people" on the track along with "the extreme class" (race cars with 700hp to 1000hp with drivers that have proven to now how to handle big hp cars), all the extreme cars have to comply with strict safety rules, like FIA approved roll cage, seats, racing suits, helmets, battery kill switch and so on, the drivers must have racing license.
But regular people can drive in separate heats :) this is where there usually is rollovers and other damage :) fun for everybody.. drift cars drive in there own heats :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts