Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Come on you slackers... Get signed up for the PacNW Supras Nationals. 29 signed and only 71 more to go to have one hundred people signed up.

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE???

Get off of your duffs and sign up for the biggest and baddest Pacific Northwest Supra event of the year.

Actually please don't sign up as a group of 30 people will have more fun than if there are a hundred. Hey Joe can you put a limit of 40 on this event so it won't be too crowded???...haha...J/K...

Joe's sign up website:
http://www.jtm-enterprises.net/nationals/

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
I just RSVPed w/ my 87.... Me + fiance are coming.

·
Stock on the outside
200 Posts
I'm confirmed but it's a race aginst the clock to get my car put together. Now it looks like I have to find different injectors as the ones I bought were absolute crap.

·
Member Thingy
1,119 Posts
It just occurred to me, but has anyone opened this meet up to north californians? There seems to be quite a few of them in the area, and some are closer to portland than the idaho guys. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
93dawg said:
Come on you slackers... Get signed up for the PacNW Supras Nationals. 29 signed and only 71 more to go to have one hundred people signed up.

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE???

Get off of your duffs and sign up for the biggest and baddest Pacific Northwest Supra event of the year.

Signed up a few days ago yet it's not posted...

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
crf_rider said:
I'm confirmed but it's a race aginst the clock to get my car put together. Now it looks like I have to find different injectors as the ones I bought were absolute crap.

Don't know what size injectors your looking for, but I have a friend with a slew of stock 550's: Justins311

·
Stock on the outside
200 Posts
Hands On said:
Don't know what size injectors your looking for, but I have a friend with a slew of stock 550's: Justins311

I'm leaning twords the 650-680cc injectors (7M). I may max the 550's out if I decide to run race gas for a dyno or drag. Thanx for the help though.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kalmr293 said:
Can I still sign up if my car's not gonna be done by then? I'll ride my bike there. haha...
Darn rights you can sign up. Come one come all Supra owners even if you have to drive your Camry...haha...

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
33 signed up and only 67 to go...Yip Yip Yahoo!!!

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I see there are 16 Oregon and SW Washington people and 14 from Washington other than SW WA and 3 from Idaho signed up for the PacNW Nationals... Two more and the Seattle area people will be out doing the Portland area people. Come all of you Oregon people get signed up NOW!!!...haha...

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ChrisBergemann said:
I'll be there. I just RSVP'd. Sounds like a fun event.

Take care,
Chris.
Super Chris.

I'm anxious to see your WhiteWasp with it's 109mm turbo at the drag strip. When are you going to make it go???

·
Banned
942 Posts
93dawg said:
Super Chris.

I'm anxious to see your WhiteWasp with it's 109mm turbo at the drag strip. When are you going to make it go???
I'm picking it up today from our fabricator. Effective 5/11, all of our turbo kits sold now include the Tial 44mm V-band wastegate. We needed my Supra to redesign the turbo manifold which is done now.

The turbo is only a (76mm) 76GTS. But it will be good for low 9's. Brett Todd has the CRAZY turbo. :) I may race at PIR this Friday night (weather permitting)

Take care,
Chris.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I might have to take a nap so I can stay awake for the Friday night drags if the weather cooperates. Hope the weather does cooperate and that you do real well with your rig.

I saw the 5" exhaust for Bretts monster. That is a real big sewer pipe...haha...

Chris will the 44mm tial wastegate hold the boost without creep using some of the bigger turbos with your kit? If so that should make your turbo kits even better.

·
Banned
942 Posts
93dawg said:
I might have to take a nap so I can stay awake for the Friday night drags if the weather cooperates. Hope the weather does cooperate and that you do real well with your rig.

I saw the 5" exhaust for Bretts monster. That is a real big sewer pipe...haha...

Chris will the 44mm tial wastegate hold the boost without creep using some of the bigger turbos with your kit? If so that should make your turbo kits even better.
The HPF 40mm wastegate was causing boost creep with turbos larger than a 72mm in our kits. The Tial 44mm wastegate has a much better design to allow more air to flow out of it when the valve opens to prevent this boost creep. It also has tighter tolerances for less boost pressure losses. The manifold had to be modified to accept the new V-band flanged wastegate and a new dump tube had to be built. Rather than make 2 separate versions, all of the newer kits (all turbo sizes) include the better wastegate. We raised the price of our kits $100 to cover this, which I think most people will gladly pay.

I'll be testing out the new option on Friday (hopefully it won't rain) :)

Chris.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MattOneDime said:
:hail: Praying for no rain!
Ditto...haha...

Sounds like you did good by making the change Chris. Hope that it works out better all around for everybody...

·
Stock on the outside
200 Posts
After 6 weeks of waiting for my turbo they made the wrong AR (.81 and I wanted .69) so its going back. I'm shopping for a new turbo solution and I may not make the deadline for the NW meet. I am registered but I will keep Jeff updated.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts