Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to getting a remote tune from alpha on my setup and I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.
-manley 9.5:1 pistons
-manley h-tuff rods
-king bearings
-gsc s2 cams with gsc beehive springs
-factory valves, stock port, stock intake manifold
-7175 h-cover .96 ar
-id2000’s with 2 walbro 485’s
-proEFI with flex fuel
-greddy 3 row
-doc race manifold with a tial 60 wastegate
-t56 magnum with a trd auto rear
-tune was done on e70 and the car made 611 on 93

·
Registered
489 Posts
With such big cams and big turbo with big back housing, were you just running out of injector and pump to push it past 6,900??

Reactions: Wreckless

·
Super Moderator
11,194 Posts
Nice power! The 7175 is just one of those go-to options for a 2JZ.

With such big cams and big turbo with big back housing, were you just running out of injector and pump to push it past 6,900??
ID2000's and dual 485's on E70 shouldn't have any problem at 1050whp. Napkin math suggests that'd be fine to around 1200 or so depending on the setup.

7175 + S2's love them some 8k rev limiter. Noticed the intake manifold was stock so that might hold things back a little, but it wouldn't hurt to spin the motor that much higher. I'm curious about the 7k rev limit myself. On that setup, that's like kicking everyone out of a good party at like 11pm.

·
Premium Member
1993 Supra 3.4 Stroked GTE | Jack's Stage 3 V160
140 Posts
I bet that is fun to drive. I hope to make something close to that when I move on from my BW S369 to break that 1000whp mark!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I noticed that too and I need to send out an email to alpha as to why the pull only went to 7k. On the previous tune I would rev it out farther.

Nice power! The 7175 is just one of those go-to options for a 2JZ.

ID2000's and dual 485's on E70 shouldn't have any problem at 1050whp. Napkin math suggests that'd be fine to around 1200 or so depending on the setup.

7175 + S2's love them some 8k rev limiter. Noticed the intake manifold was stock so that might hold things back a little, but it wouldn't hurt to spin the motor that much higher. I'm curious about the 7k rev limit myself. On that setup, that's like kicking everyone out of a good party at like 11pm.
It's a pretty awesome combo! I did countless hours of research before this build and really liked hellbringers setup with the 7175 so that swayed my decision.

I bet that is fun to drive. I hope to make something close to that when I move on from my BW S369 to break that 1000whp mark!
One of the biggest things I noticed from this tune is how well the car drives. No hunting at idle, great startup and it just pulls so hard and smooth through the range.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts