Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
yeh i did but teh video was kinda lame....dont know why they stopped soo soon though.

charlie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're going to have to more specific than that. PM me your OS, browser, IP address, etc. and I'll see if I can help you out.

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
I dunno about you all, but that Z didn't "Sound" badass. Sounded like a normal turbo car, maybe BPU, or are most Z's that way? Now in no way am I saying it was not badass, because it held its ground to a bike, but I just couldn't hear shit.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
rpk2012 said:
I dunno about you all, but that Z didn't "Sound" badass. Sounded like a normal turbo car, maybe BPU, or are most Z's that way? Now in no way am I saying it was not badass, because it held its ground to a bike, but I just couldn't hear shit.
All of the Z's I've heard have a very refined, subdued sound. Even the modded ones. The sound of those has never impressed me. They look and perform nice though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The car is a little louder in person, but still not bad ass sounding. Having the window rolled down at highway speeds drowns out alot of the engine noise.

·
Registered
683 Posts
The 300ZX has a very strong and armonic sound, but it is not too loud because it has dual exhaust...The kind of sound you won't never get annoyed.

Here's a single turbo Z32 with single exhaust:

http://s89053294.onlinehome.us/video/[z32power.com]_SP74_300ZX_vs_SC_S2000.wmv

Here's a Z32TT with dual exhaust...this video was filmed while they were recording the sound of this Z to use it on the Supra from 2F2F if you didn't know that :) :

http://fuzzy.phpwebhosting.com/~susang/pics/track/fnf2sound1.wmv

Here's another one from twinturbopete's ex Z32...Always loved the sound of this Z:

http://www.nfs.ca/img/features/pete/videos_/1.wmv

·
Registered
44 Posts
Don't worry there will be some more videos on the way. I have a rematch setup with the bike,once I get a new set of plugs and a decent tune going. The next time I will go up to 160 or so. I also have a similar setup to that of the Z's in the video that TheTwinZ posted. They both have external gates.

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
jvc93//klze said:
That first video was pretty cool, but poor quality for me. Cool videos thetwinz.
That was my car... you're pretty damn close to me man, I'm in altoona (hollidaysburg) don't see many Z's here in central PA.

www.z32power.com

=)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sleek said:
Don't worry there will be some more videos on the way. I have a rematch setup with the bike,once I get a new set of plugs and a decent tune going. The next time I will go up to 160 or so. I also have a similar setup to that of the Z's in the video that TheTwinZ posted. They both have external gates.
Try this...racing from a dead stop...does everybody race from a roll these days

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
probably cause "these days" we are making a hell of a lot more HP, and get no traction in 1st and 2nd and sometimes even 3rd gear

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
joel(pa) said:
probably cause "these days" we are making a hell of a lot more HP, and get no traction in 1st and 2nd and sometimes even 3rd gear
Then what good is it to have that kinda power if you can't even race off the line? I guess people messure thier cars power with these roll on races.....see alot of videos on here where the cars claim victory after they pass someone at 150mph+ wooopteeedooo...to me the race would have been over along time ago...not saying this video was like that, just something I've noticed recently, but none the less I like watching them :wtflol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sureshot1 said:
I find highway rolls fun... but thats just me :dunno:
I do to but it just seems everyone does it in these videos anymore...its nice to see a line race every once and awhile

1 - 20 of 29 Posts