Supra Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
TheTwinZ said:
The 300ZX has a very strong and armonic sound, but it is not too loud because it has dual exhaust...The kind of sound you won't never get annoyed.

Here's a single turbo Z32 with single exhaust:

http://s89053294.onlinehome.us/video/[z32power.com]_SP74_300ZX_vs_SC_S2000.wmv

Here's a Z32TT with dual exhaust...this video was filmed while they were recording the sound of this Z to use it on the Supra from 2F2F if you didn't know that :) :

http://fuzzy.phpwebhosting.com/~susang/pics/track/fnf2sound1.wmv

Here's another one from twinturbopete's ex Z32...Always loved the sound of this Z:

http://www.nfs.ca/img/features/pete/videos_/1.wmv
that vert Z is pimp. A good friend of mine has a nice cocoa brown pearl vert with bolt ons and a 100 shot that sounds pretty good with dual exhaust.

500hp said:
Then what good is it to have that kinda power if you can't even race off the line? I guess people messure thier cars power with these roll on races.....see alot of videos on here where the cars claim victory after they pass someone at 150mph+ wooopteeedooo...to me the race would have been over along time ago...not saying this video was like that, just something I've noticed recently, but none the less I like watching them :wtflol:
From a stop: at the track

where traction is not-so-limited.

i love the sound of 300zx's even 350z's z31, z32 and z33 all sound sweet

toyota_supra_1988 said:
i love the sound of 300zx's even 350z's z31, z32 and z33 all sound sweet
Yep, they sound the least "import-like" out of the imports. almost like a domestic/v8 musclecar

500hp said:
Then what good is it to have that kinda power if you can't even race off the line? I guess people messure thier cars power with these roll on races.....see alot of videos on here where the cars claim victory after they pass someone at 150mph+ wooopteeedooo...to me the race would have been over along time ago...not saying this video was like that, just something I've noticed recently, but none the less I like watching them :wtflol:

When we want to race from a dig, we put some slicks at the track silly :) No car with 500hp is fast off the line unless its AWD.

The tracks around here will not let bikes race cars. I don't care to lose, its all in fun. He will probably pull on me out of the hole, I just want to see if I might be able to run him down. I was running ET Streets during that race and they will be on them during the next race. I have a couple of friends that are coming out to race next time.So, I should have some cool footage next time around.

sleek said:
The tracks around here will not let bikes race cars. I don't care to lose, its all in fun. He will probably pull on me out of the hole, I just want to see if I might be able to run him down. I was running ET Streets during that race and they will be on them during the next race. I have a couple of friends that are coming out to race next time.So, I should have some cool footage next time around.

I love watching Z videos...But try to get a better Host for them next time ;)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.