Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok today i went to the dyno...the car has 76gts 81 a/r, JE pistons .20 over, carrillo rods, hks264's, AEM, 1000cc injectors, bl 4' turbo back, 3 row,.. The tuning was done on a dynapack and these #'s are uncorrected..The highest we were able to go was 24psi...anything over that would shut the dyno down...So at 24psi 15-16deg of timing and a airfuel around 11.4 we got 670whp...now the #'s are pretty low and i'm guessing the corrected # would be a 10 to 15% gain (I THINK, NOT SURE THOUGH).....I just want to know what everyone thinks....we tried to go to 26 +psi but the dyno wasn't having it... oh and the turbo was making full boost around 5200rpm's

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
i read on moreboost.org that a 76 is a no/no for a supra due to surge. have you had any of these issues?

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only problem i was having at first was the wastegate was stuck closed....but after that was fix...i didn't have any problems

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty much new to all of the tuning stuff...At the end of the run the highest timing degree was 16...

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm also tring to find out how much of a difference a dynapack is to say like a dyno dynamics dyno or and dyno for that matter that the wheels stay on for...

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the shop is synapse motorsports...he is like 20min from albany NY...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts