Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my friend and i finally raced from a roll on the highway...i felt bad that i made his 200k car car look bad...he kept saying that he was going to kick my ass...but i had to prove him wrong...i was at about 20-22psi...i pretty much pulled away right from the start...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
runs11's said:
well my friend and i finally raced from a roll on the highway...i felt bad that i made his 200k car car look bad...he kept saying that he was going to kick my ass...but i had to prove him wrong...i was at about 20-22psi...i pretty much pulled away right from the start...
Come on, man! Give us more details than this! It's a kill STORY. :) Tell us the story behind this. We want to hear more details. :)

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well my friend is always talking shit that his car would beat mine...And i really dont care about racing...but i said i better just get it over with before i have to hear it all summer....plus he's getting rid of the car june 1...so that made me want to do it even more just to show him whats up...the first time we got on it, i was at 18psi and he had me.....but i was like, i will never live it down if he really does beat me so i tuned it to 20-22psi...I only had a little c16 mixed in with 93 so i didn't want to tune it up to much...but 18psi was close so i figured a couple more psi would be more then enough...i wish i could have showed him 24psi...but oh well i beat him with less so i'm happy...those cars are all highway...they are very fast...But being v12 twin turbo, the car just goes with little or no lag at all...That was the only thing that really scared me about racing him...I figured he would get me righ from the start....but i made sure i was at like 4500rpms so i didn't have all the lag..

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,923 Posts
nice kill. what do you have besides a 76gts?

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
76gts, 3row, hks 264's, AEM, 1000cc injectors, BL 4' turbo back....i think thats all of it...motor is built too....je pistons and carrillo rods..

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah...they are cool cars...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
how old is your friend that he's cruisin that $$$$$ car?

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
28 i think....he makes his money in real estate...very well off

·
Registered
619 Posts
runs11's,

do you have pics of your car and engine bay? id love to see it!!!

real estate...yes...works well...my grandfather is a bigshot here for that kinda stuff... i told him bout it today and he said its way easier in america...apparently theres more opportunities... :dunno:

Take care,
Yannick

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah...i'll have to go take some pictures...nothing really special under the hood...looks like all the other singles

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I tired to put some pics up but they are to big...i'll have to get back to ya with those....sorry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts