Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
great numbers! what is the set up on that car?

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
The car has a 76gts, Aem, Th-350, and this was done on boost. It had/has a major exhaust leak but with a small hit it made 814 today. I'd like to thank Chevyeater (B.D.Performance), Sean at Titan, Mark [email protected] Real Street Performance, and DrBowser and the guys at F&H for helping me along the way, it's been a long road but we're finally seeing some progress. We'll fix the exhasut leak and a couple other bugs and head to the track this week to get ready for texas.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
The car has a 76gts, Aem, Th-350, and this was done on boost. It had/has a major exhaust leak but with a small hit it made 814 today. I'd like to thank Chevyeater (B.D.Performance), Sean at Titan, Mark [email protected] Real Street Performance, and DrBowser and the guys at F&H for helping me along the way, it's been a long road but we're finally seeing some progress. We'll fix the exhasut leak and a couple other bugs and head to the track this week to get ready for texas.
Congrats! :bigthumb:

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Cant wait to see it on full kill down the track.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Congrats Victor and Brian!!! I knew with such a dream team you'd get there!!!

You deserve every ounce of success. :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Good job! congrats to Chevy , Vic and everyone involved.
Now get that thing down the track and lets see some good #'s.
Albert

·
Finally up and running!
3,997 Posts
Vic, when do we get to see the numbers with the "real" shot? Something tells me that you are going for more than 784.

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
great work vic cant wait to see you in texas unfotunatly i wont be able to run ya maybe next year but lets shoot the shit anyway.....

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Congrats Victor that is very good power through an auto!

BD Performance tune FTW! :bigok:

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Congrats Victor! That's making some power on the auto. :bigthumb: You gonna put that thing on a diet?
I'll take out as much as I can without making it a racecar, unlike some of the cars in my class mine is still somewhat a streetcar, I was actually driving it a bit these last few weeks and it put a big smile on my face.

And again thanks for everyone who helped us out over the years and everyone who has always supported my love for the 7m. I could'nt have done it without such great friends, fans, & customers. And a big thanks agian to B.D Performance, DrBowser, Real Street Performance, [email protected] Titan, and especially my dad & uncle for paving the way for me and supporting me through these last few years without them I wouldn't even know what a supra is and they're the reason F&H exist today.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,399 Posts
Victor, nice numbers buddy. Just remember what we talked about...I'm tired of saying I told you so!

On another note...now I'm going to have to make Sean's car beat you with a clutch.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts