Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I took a pic today of some of the stuff that is cluttering up my room waiting to be installed for my 7m build.

Pictured are the following:

- Various ceramic coated parts(intake manifold, exhaust manifold, HKS "3000" pipe, thermostat housing, heat shields, etc)
- Various powdercoated parts(Valve covers, power steering reservoir with bracket, oil dipstick pipe, etc)
- Greddy Gauges(Boost, EGT) selling these cus I have a complete set that I am buying from a friend.
- Greddy 2.0mm Metal Headgasket
- Earls steel brake lines
- New pioneer head unit(thanks to the girlfriend!)
- Rockford Fosgate 200S Amp(For my mid speakers)

I have a ton of crap that isn't pictured and I have more stuff in the mail that I will take pics of when I get them.

Still to come are:

- Lexus AFM
- RC 550cc Injectors
- Greddy E-manage
- JE pistons with rings
- Clevite bearings
- SPEC Stage III Clutch
- SP61GT (I beleive this is the turbo that i will be going with)

There is sooooooo much stuff that I am ordering and getting ready to order so I'm not gonna list everything but I will keep everyone updated as stuff arrives.

Thanks

Jason

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The pic is now up!!!!!

I hate how everytime I try to attach a pic it always says its too big! I muct be resizing the pics wrong or something cus it always says they're too big!

Ah well, the pic is up!

I can go to bed now!

Thanks

Jason

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey Lenny!!!

Yeah it looks like I'm gonna stick with my 7m build for now!

It's just too damn hard to source parts for the 1J when I'm up in Canada and I'm about 3 months away from being finished this build so I might as well complete it.

I might decide when I'm finished to take on the 1J but for now I will be 7m powered.

Lenny, do you have any pics of the 1j in your car? I would love to see them!

Oh and I'm going to SOCAL in April from the 3rd-10th!!!!!! So maybe we can meet up! I am going to arrange a meet with the SOCAL guys so it would be nice if you could stop buy and let me see your car! It would be nice to ride in a 1J to see how it feels compared to the 7m!

Thanks

Jason

T

·
0 Posts
nice ride man, i could help reading that your gunna be in so cali some time soon. i live in so cali. near La maybe i could get a chance to talk with someone who has fixed up there 7m instead of swaping it out for a 2j or 1j

·
Boost-a-holic
555 Posts
sweet

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TurboRed90, Yeah man, I will be in SOCAL on those dates and it would be awsome to meet up with you and the rest of the SOCAL guys! You should inquire to "SupraNick" cus he organizes a lot of the SOCAL supra meets! I'm sure you would meet people that know a shitload more than me about supras!

NeverNZ, The alternator is powdercoated! It looks sweet! I forgot to mention that earlier. The pics of my parts do not do them justice! They look so much better in person!

Fatboy, yeah my girlfriend got me that deck for Christmas and it looks great! Way better than my old pioneer deck!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Jason

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UberSupra.com said:
nice stuff sucka!!

where's the stuff that makes you go fast :rolleyes: ;)
Don't worry Brad!!!!! All in due time..........All in due time!

You gonna cry when this project is finished!

I'm gonna have to shine up the back end of my supie cus that's all your gonna see come spring time!

Sucka! :D

Jason

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
Hey 2phat, I would also like to hook up with you guys. I have never been to a Supra meet before! Looking foward to TX 2K4!!! B-U-T my son will be turning 2 on the 20th.....so I wont be going or the wife will kill me!!!!! :(

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
Very nice. Those coatings really do the trick, and they make it easy to keep your engine clean, and it runs cooler too.
Wait till you drive for a few hours then pop the hood and expect to feel the oven blast you used to feel, and it does not happen...:)
You doing any internal coatings too? (Pistons and bearings? Stuff like that?)

Keep up the good work.

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
supraman, I will probably be setting up a big meet for when I get there! I have been waiting a year and a half to go to SOCAL so I'm hopin to make it a good trip! I am going to down cus my Dad is taking me and my sister to Disneyland and all that fun stuff so I'm hoping to set a night aside to have some fun with the SOCAL guys!

adjuster, I havent totally figured out what I'm doing with the internals yet. I have a hook-up on some JE 0.40 over pistons but might go with the ROSS pistons instead. As far as rods are concerned, I may not do anything with them cus its really not needed. I may shotpeen them but that's not nessecary.

We'll see, I'll be puting some more stuff in to get coated here pretty quick including my mkIV rims and some other goodies that I should be recieving pretty quick.

Thanks guys!!

Jason

·
Can't touch this!
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds good to me!

I will let you know when I get everything organized with Nick and the rest of the guys!

Thanks

Jason

·
SP-61GT powered
289 Posts
lenny said:
yea man..we can meet up! =D
I don't think you know what you're getting into...:p

Has Jason told you about his drinking problem...... with water!?:eek:

j/k I'm jealous - too bad about that drinking age down there.:(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts