Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all -- I did some searching here and didn't find an answer... Can a '90 7M-GE harness be used on a 7M-GTE? If not, what are the differences? I plan to go with a AEM EMS eventually, but that is only affected by the ECU side of the harness. The boosted motor has a T67 turbo and 50mm waste gate on it, controlled by a manual boost controller...so there are no ECU connections to the turbo for boost control. I just need to know if I can pull my NA and drop the boosted motor in and still use the existing harness (and if not, what's different). I have a couple 7M-GTE ECUs to use until I get the EMS. Thanks!

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
I did some searching here and didn't find an answer
I'll bet my brand new 2JZ engine that you didn't search.

Can a '90 7M-GE harness be used on a 7M-GTE
No.

If not, what are the differences?
Everything. Ignition system, fuel system, AFM system, knock detection, etc...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big man for being behind a keyboard. Believe it or not I've been around forums probably longer than you've known how to type, bitch....to include modding a few. I know how to use search and know what I'm looking for. By all means, if you're so fucking smart, post links to threads containing the answers to my question...thanks for nothing bitch -- now, can someone who know WTF they're talking about please answer?

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,302 Posts
A little research will tell you they are many differences. Degree is right the info can be found if you search also your response was out of line if you wan help you need to
Work a favor to have someone spend time to write for little old you. Friendliness stops when people post the same stuff years after years and no one is willing to look for the answers.

Degree said the main differences and the ge harness has no direct p&p aem for the ge and the gtr was discontinued ameboid ago to find a gte aem is petty hard now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.