Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys...Im sellin the 7M-GTE motor out of my supra as a complete swap...Its a JDM 7M-GTE w/ 89-92 round motor mounts w/ 1JZ-GTE Auto TT Tranny...The motor has been in the car only like 4-5 months no more than 50k miles...Included is the complete harness which supports the plugs to plug up to the 1JZ tranny & the 7M turbo ECU...Also on the engine is a custom Isuzu NPR front mount intercooler w/ complete piping & K&N Intake filter. HKS 1.2mm Metal Head Gasket & ARP head studs, Stock CT-26 turbo runs strong set @ stock 7 PSI...Boost has never been turned up on the motor...Also included is a 3" mandrel bent downpipe into 3" test pipe into a Trust traditional style exhuast. I'll also include an HKS FCD not wired up to the harness but i will throw it in in the package anyways, Faze boost gauge. Oil changed every 3k miles w/ mobil 1 synthetic. Looking to sell as a complete package. Asking $1,500 O.B.O. Motor is running in my car right now if you would like to come check it out 1st & see that it starts up and runs your more than welcome. For more information contact Rashad @ 954.805.0128 & for pictures email [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts