Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
DLded .. but not working wiht any of my players.

·
Registered
343 Posts
divx sux, it has spyware built into that program

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
crulpower said:
divx sux, it has spyware built into that program
I was wondering this myself. I recently spent time getting rid of Gator corp stuff on my comp and it said that I needed to install Gator stuiff in order to use it. It's not worth it to me. Gator and all other kinds of spies suck. When I DLded your vid it said it was MPEG (which normally play on my WMP) .. but it won't do it. Booo. I'd like to watch it .. but I hate spyware and similar crap. Seems the only way to watch it is if I infect my computer ... so no thanks. Once again though .. congrats on the set-up.

G

·
0 Posts
divx is not spyware.. its a codec.. there is a player by the same name.. divx pro and that does come in a free flavor that is 'ad enhansed' but is not in anyway the same thing as gator or any other spyware program..

you can get the codec/player here..
http://www.divx.com/divx/

As for the video.. very cool... glad to see it up and running :)

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
DLed/played without problem.

Yeah it's pretty slammed down hehe.
I love the sound too, sounds like a v8 with a spoolin turbo at like 1.5-2k rpm. :D

happy it goes well for you!;)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
just to let you guys know i did about 1/2 throttle when i did that pass...im yet to full throttle the car...i want to break it in a bit before i get crazy

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Vid works now .. jst from DLding it again now that you fixed the format. Car does sound great w/o exh. Love it. What ae you running exh out of? .. OPen DP .. elbow .. what? Looks good with hood off too. Needs wheels and paint though IMO.

Glyakk .. divx tells you that it will DL Gator corp stuff during install process.

B

·
0 Posts
if you just swapped in a JDM motor and didnt do a rebuild you dont need to worry about a break in period

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
bdekoning said:
if you just swapped in a JDM motor and didnt do a rebuild you dont need to worry about a break in period
Yup. Meant to say this too. Forgot .. but it's been said now. I really don't understand how you wouldn't know this. Were you talking about breaking in the new clutch?

Also .. yours isn't really "slammed" IMO. Yours looks about the same height as mine. Acroth's is slammed ... when he wants it to be .. at the push of sme buttons:cool: .

1 - 20 of 47 Posts