Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another good kill with the old 7M.

I am at the redlight on powerline and oakland southbound, and a red/black gsxr1000 is coming up in the right lane and revs at me so i reach back and opens
"the bottle", light turn green and both of takes it easy thru the intersection( lots of traffic around us) and of we go, i instant jump on him and have a car lenght or so shifting to third and he catch up but in third i walk away from him so in the end of third i am about 2 1/2 car lenght ahead of him so i step on the brakes because we are going pretty fast by now. catching up at a later traffic light and talk a little he is very impressed.

Good kill for the old 7M

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
look at his sig...

N2O like boost is the great equalizer...

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Oh shit, I take it back, you have a mkiv you have no need to lie. LOL I'm envious cause my 7m runs like shit >_<

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no reason to lie about it, i forgot to mention that the car is set up for the drag strip and i almost never drive it on the street no ac no interior uncomfortable seat, but fun.

Take it easy.

Viking.

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
nice kill... 650 whp with a light car will put a hurting on alot of cars and some bikes on the road

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
These threads kill me. Not to rip on you but if you beat a 1000 it was either

A) a 1993

B) the rider did not know how to ride.

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These threads kill me. Not to rip on you but if you beat a 1000 it was either

A) a 1993

B) the rider did not know how to ride.
ANSWERS:

A) it looked never than 1993 but i am not a biker so i dont know, there fore i didn't post the year of the bike.

B) have no idea of the driving skills of the young kid that was driving the bike.

Either way it was fun and the bike rider was impressed of what the car could do.

Have a nice day misssupra.

Viking.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Nice kill :bigthumb:, hope you don't run into a rider on a liter bike. You'll be in for a hurting :D Always nice to beat a faster vehicle.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
ANSWERS:

A) it looked never than 1993 but i am not a biker so i dont know, there fore i didn't post the year of the bike.

B) have no idea of the driving skills of the young kid that was driving the bike.

Either way it was fun and the bike rider was impressed of what the car could do.

Have a nice day misssupra.

Viking.
My day is GREAT! Hope yours is too. Not tryin to be a dick, but when you post something on an open forum, you sometimes get respectful disagreements.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,254 Posts
^^ miss supra yes you are being a dick, I don't see anything other then you trying to cut up his orignal post.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Congrats.

I wonder how many Supras could outrun a liter bike being driven by a typical half decent biker? I bet not many.

Nice kill :bigthumb:, hope you don't run into a rider on a liter bike. You'll be in for a hurting :D Always nice to beat a faster vehicle.
I'm not sure if you meant to emphasis "rider" or "liter bike"?

A 1000cc bike is a liter bike, though we don't know the capabilities of this particular rider.

·
Akai Suisei - &#36196;&#12356;&#24407;&#26143;
10,377 Posts
My day is GREAT! Hope yours is too. Not tryin to be a dick, but when you post something on an open forum, you sometimes get respectful disagreements.
Why is it that you come into every car vs bike thread to make it a point to let the poster know all the woulda/shoulda/couldas about their race?

Maybe the rider wasn't very experience. Big deal. This happens all the time whether it's a car or a bike.

The rider raced and lost. End of story.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Congrats.

I wonder how many Supras could outrun a liter bike being driven by a typical half decent biker? I bet not many.

I'm not sure if you meant to emphasis "rider" or "liter bike"?

A 1000cc bike is a liter bike, though we don't know the capabilities of this particular rider.
My K6 went 148mph traps regularly with 0 mods. Showroom stock. My emphasis was on the combination of a liter bike and a rider. :D

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Why is it that you come into every car vs bike thread to make it a point to let the poster know all the woulda/shoulda/couldas about their race?

Maybe the rider wasn't very experience. Big deal. This happens all the time whether it's a car or a bike.

The rider raced and lost. End of story.
:love:

·
Registered
13,584 Posts

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
maybe we need a separate but equal "kill" section for MkIII's so they aren't so discriminated on
:lol: Just pointing out that 650whp cars don't run 147mph traps very often. The guy was scared of the bike. Sowwy :'(

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 54 Posts