Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someoen post up a wiring guide? my search isnt working here at work (i have to proxy in). My resistor has 1 power, and 3 exit wires.. i guess u gotta split em? idk

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i might be really dumb.. but ok.. the wires from the ECU goes into the reisistor box.. now how does the resistor box goto the injectors? idk im lost

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
ok, when you look at your stock injector wiring, each injector has a black wire going to it. these are the power wires, they provide 12v to the injectors.

cut each of these black wires and splice the following together, 1 and 4, 2 and 6, 3 and 5.

now after you have splice the correct pair of black wires together, they are now supposed to go an individual pin to the resistor.

after you have routed each pair of black wires to the resistor, you will now have to route the power wire to the resistor. remember when you cut the black wires from the injectors? splice ONE of them to PIN 2 of the resistor.

hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
oh and btw, dont worry about the wires that go to the ecu. just leave those alone. those are the ground wires for the injectors.

the black wires are what you will be modifying.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
o ok i think i understand.. so all the injector sides of the black wire goto the 3 wires of the resistor box.......... and the power side of the black wire, any one of them, goes to the power side of the resistor box. Man a hidden switch to that would make a great security device

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
thats a good idea for security. When i put in my 550s i might just have to do that.

~scott

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was told my 935 motorsports to run all 6 power ends of the black wire to the resistor box.. not just 1.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds like fun, imma try and hide this box under the manifold or something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts