Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'm interested, nowhere around me has a torque plate for 7m.
I currently have one that is not spoken for so I can add you to the list if you like.

I'm surprised that there is even a Supra in Fargo.... (joke)
Is the weather up there as good as having parts cryo-treated :)
Just about the only place I've been where you use the refrigerator to keep your drinks warm. Wasn't sure if that was cryo-treating my toes or frostbite....

·
Registered
913 Posts
As of this moment 2 plates are paid in full and the remaining 3 are reserved for 88soup, suprarx7nut, and tundra2000(pending).

If this batch sells fully I'll consider getting a second batch of 5 ordered IF I can get 2 plates paid in full ($400) up front or 4 plates with a $200 deposit up front. I'd rather not be sitting on $1200 worth of torque plates for the next 15 years but 7M support has dropped of significantly in the last few years so I'll do what I can to keep it alive.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Captain if someone else is willing to buy one now they can, I won't be able to pay for it till a couple weeks when my next paycheck comes in. Running out of money ?
Dont get me wrong I still do want one though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Captain, I'm still in for the plate. PM me for the payment details. Any word on completion or pics of the final product?
Thanks.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Plates are expected to be done and ready to ship to me by the end of next week. Once I have the plates in my possession I will post the pics and PM the payment details.

·
Super Moderator
10,147 Posts
Plates are expected to be done and ready to ship to me by the end of next week. Once I have the plates in my possession I will post the pics and PM the payment details.
That is fucking awesome!

·
Super Moderator
10,147 Posts
This plus the new pistons has me all excited. My luck machine shop will be 3 months out on work though
Well it's a machine shop, so....

I gotta admit that knowing you'll have a torque plate makes me want to hang on to this white '87T I have, do some fun stuff, and keep it 7M :nervous: :run:

·
Registered
913 Posts
No update other than Sleeper Designs is still running behind. I will update when I know for certain that the plates are ready to ship.

·
Registered
913 Posts
UPDATE

Torque plates are up on the machine tomorrow. I've got Seth making 2 extras so I should have enough for everyone in this thread asking for one as of now. I'll send out some PMs tomorrow or Friday for your addresses and payment info.

·
Registered
11 Posts
UPDATE

Torque plates are up on the machine tomorrow. I've got Seth making 2 extras so I should have enough for everyone in this thread asking for one as of now. I'll send out some PMs tomorrow or Friday for your addresses and payment info.
Awesome thanks Captain, looking forward to it.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts