Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
go suprise some lightnings :) lol someone around here has a srunner and suprises the hell out of lightnings.. its funny as hell.. lightnings think they are the king truck and no other can touch em.. :bigthumb: nice run!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Way to go DLC. And on a stock turbo at that!!! :D When you going to upgrade that turob?

I just bought a T-78 for my 89 pickup swap. Going to be running 720 cc injectors. Hope to have it done by next spring.

I suppose you don't have a clip with sound do you. Just not quite the same without sound. Even makes it faster :D

Did you get that 12.2 on video?

BIG CONGRATS!!!

·
Supratruck Pilot
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SuperRunner said:
I suppose you don't have a clip with sound do you. Just not quite the same without sound. Even makes it faster :D

I have it with sound but the Honda was making so much noise you couldn't even hear the truck. I edited out the sound to make the video smaller.

I don't have the 12.2 on video. I went to the strip by myself that night and didn't have anyone to video it for me. :(

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,995 Posts
DLC said:
I have it with sound but the Honda was making so much noise you couldn't even hear the truck. I edited out the sound to make the video smaller.

I don't have the 12.2 on video. I went to the strip by myself that night and didn't have anyone to video it for me. :(
Sorry, I didn't read that..

·
Supratruck Pilot
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Beef said:
What kind, if any, of traction issues are you having with the Truck..... ??
With street tires, a Yugo could beat it to 60 ft.

With M/T ET streets, launching at 3k, you couldn't ask for anything to hook up any better. It barely chirps taking off with my best 60 ft. time so far being 1.7. This is with stock suspension, rearend from a 1-ton Toyota motorhome (8-inch) with 4:10 gearing, and 15X7 wheels with 26 X 10.50 ET streets. Oh yeah, almost forgot, it also has an aussie locker. I am getting ready to put another engine in it with .20 over JEs, ported head, 60-1 CT26, and a 50 shot of NOS. That should easily put me in the low to mid 11s.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
DANG!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts