Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supra teacher 101
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a good 7mge, used it in my Old Car, bought it as JDM, replaced every gasket/Seal BUT the HG. new alternator, ETC. have all Reciets to Proove. needs new harness i Cut it when pulling, and motor mounts, i lost them

400+ shipping

SERIOUS inqurys only

the bad:

Stock Screws for Valve covers somehow backed themselves out, so I would take the valve covers off and also clean the spark plug Valley, poured oil into it without a cap and it ran and got all over the shit when i Ran it, Would take the Valve covers off and Torque the HQ to 60-65, might as well when you have access.. (also need PLug wires i used eM)

also would needa Drain plug gasket from toyota.

Good Engine and cheap, have Reciets and everything to proove

·
still schooling.
340 Posts
If this is for sale in about a month i will for sure buy it i just started a new job and need a motor for my car and i have everything it needs. If it is still for sale

·
Supra teacher 101
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buuuummmmmmmmmp

·
Supra teacher 101
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
Engine

Would you consider parting out the engine? I need the crank and rods off of this engine.

Kruso

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
Justin, have you shipped out the crank and the rods yet? They were suppose to be shipped out monday per you but havent heard from you since.

Kruso

·
Supra teacher 101
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Justin, have you shipped out the crank and the rods yet? They were suppose to be shipped out monday per you but havent heard from you since.

Kruso

if ya would check ur PM you WOuld have

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
Yeah... your PM was sent four days after I sent you mine. Great communication.

Kruso

·
Supra teacher 101
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah... your PM was sent four days after I sent you mine. Great communication.

Kruso
Uh, Sorry i didnt get online to PM you even though i already shipped what you bought before then............Cool huh

I'v told you NUmerous times How BUsy i am lately, did i not? and on the phone? and through PM's?

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
Uh, Sorry i didnt get online to PM you even though i already shipped what you bought before then............Cool huh

I'v told you NUmerous times How BUsy i am lately, did i not? and on the phone? and through PM's?

Are you a joke?? Your ignorance is pushing my buttons. I'll enlighten you about Supraforums... whenever you're lurking around on here looking at threads... it shows which thread you're currently viewing on your profile. That was one of the first things I noticed...you browsing through plenty of threads... when you were so busy and not able to return any of my calls and two voice messages I left in conjunction with the PM here. Hell you even posted on here after the fact, days prior to finally contacting me through this thread.

Throughout my attempts to contact you, I only had one inquiry that called for a one word answer... yes or no. Did you ship out the items on monday like you said you would? As you're not the only on with a tight schedule. Through all this, you're telling me you were too busy to PM me back a yes?? Alright dude...

Kruso

1 - 10 of 10 Posts