Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am going to purchase a Haltech 2000 standalone ecu and Haltech’s premium engine harness for my mk3 87 supra with a 7mgte paired with an R154. I was just wondering if anybody has done this, and could possibly give me some pointers. I’m terrible with electronics and I’d like some advice if anybody can offer any. Also I was wondering if anybody has a link to a base map for the tune.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Hey all, I am going to purchase a Haltech 2000 standalone ecu and Haltech’s premium engine harness for my mk3 87 supra with a 7mgte paired with an R154. I was just wondering if anybody has done this, and could possibly give me some pointers. I’m terrible with electronics and I’d like some advice if anybody can offer any. Also I was wondering if anybody has a link to a base map for the tune.
Couple of questions,

will you purchase from someone that also knows how to tune the H2000? If so, they might be able to package up a deal with the purchase, install and tune of the H2000.

I would also advise that if your electronics knowledge is not up to par, pay to ahve the car tuned. Basemaps are usually never driveable and require someone to tune it to get it there enough for some dyno time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts