Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
I dunno, havent seen him on in a while... But that car is bad ass, I think it's awesome to see him buildin that thing...

·
can't spell shazam w/o it
315 Posts
I believe something happened while he was racing on the track. If I recall correctly, the front of the chassis hit the sidewall, however, that didn't stop him. He said he'd be back soon.

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
yes he had a tire blow out and put it in the barrier back in april

he did get a few runs back in march and april tho. [email protected] on 12psi and when it went into the wall [email protected] on 22psi.

he is in malta btw (europe)

dave

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hi Guys,
I will be back on the race track on September and hoping for a High 6 sec race.From what I have experianced that the 7M is a very potencial engine and will do the same power as the 2jZ.
The problem that I have hit the wall is that in the rolling burn out the dragster have created a huge tyer shake due to lot of clutch and the trubo Funnel have fallen down on the floor and got in the right tyer.As soon as I was driving the tyer was loosing pressure so it started to take me to the wall,I have tried several times to correct it but as soon as I have lift off the throttle she took me straight to the wall hitting it sidways with around 178-180 mph.The impact was very hard and the damage looke bad but it is a dragster there is no fenders or bonnet.We have dismeteled it alland we are arranging it.We have also dismenteled the engine were we have found that there are no damages on the engine.
Now we are going to do some other changes in the negine which is going to help us to get more power such as a big liquid to air intercooler,Velside intake and a T88 Turbo which we will hope that we touch the 1200hp.
For more info feel free to contact me on: [email protected]
you can also visit our site on: www.mibrumracingteam.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts