Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and couldn't find anything good.

I am in the middle of putting the engine back together. I need some pictures to help me figure out where everything goes. If anyone has some pics of their past engine rebuild, could you please post them or send me a link to a thread?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about a picture of the intake manifold with all the vacuum lines and everything. A general picture of a 7mGTE assembled on an engine stand would be nice.

Thanks

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Damn....nice looking engine. I d/l the pics also for reference during my rebuild also, thanks...

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
SupraOzzie--nice job on the engine and the car in general. I like the aluminum paint on the powersteering reservoir; I will be doing the same soon...

·
Oldie but a Goodie
1,465 Posts
Hopefully these should help a bit... more of the pre-finished engine but with most goodies attatched.

I have a few more and in larger (1024/768) form if you need more detail. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
help

POS photoshop wouldn't let me circle in a color other than grey. Does a vacuum line go between these two?

·
Registered
454 Posts
I believe that top one you circled is actually the line from the stock BOV? Its either that or the vacuum line for the charcoal canister VSV... Either way, the answer would be no, the two you circled do not connect to each other. Not sure what that bottom one is.

Edit: Found some pictures that might help here...

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
BA250Mav said:
POS photoshop wouldn't let me circle in a color other than grey. Does a vacuum line go between these two?

Yes

It's in the lower left of this image. a vacuum hose attached to a metal tube that is attached between the fuel rail and head, extends below the intake manifold and another hose attaches to that nipple on the vacuum piping
look for #'s
22230M, 22205, 22230W

1 - 19 of 19 Posts