Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone so i just started taking apart the engine from my 88 supra turbo and we were wondering witch engine stand would work because the one we have doesnt seem to match up.. if you guys know of an engine stand that you used can you guys please let me know thank you... :fawk:

·
Registered
467 Posts
harbor freight 1000lb engine stand. just bought one for my rebuild and worked great. they were on sale ealier this month and i picked it up for only like $44.00-48.00. takes about 10 min to build and works great!

·
Registered
549 Posts
+1 for harbor freight

the bolts come with the engine stand for assembly. as far as bolt housing bolts you'll needs ones that are at least 4 inches long. They are M10's and the thread pitch is 1.25.

FYI... a 7M is only 450 pounds so the 600 pound one will suffice unless you'd like to get a larger one =]

·
Registered
467 Posts
well the only reason i bought the 1000 lb is because the sale that was going on made it like 2$ more then the 600 lb one so i figured i might as well spend the extra $2 for insurance and if i end up building up a sbc 350 for a possible swap :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts