Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
weaksauce, work on it...
659 Posts
where are you located? ithere you have a turbo trans(R154) and a non turbo clutch(W58) or its other way around... i can hook you up, pm me

·
weaksauce, work on it...
659 Posts
im really hoping i didnt get fucked out of an r154.. main reason i got the car to hold more then 350 hp... but ive had a w58 before in my n/a and it shifted a lot easier then the transmission in the car right now.. anyone know the main differences between the two by looking? also i called autozone ealier and their gonna have a new clutch kit for me in the morning for only $150.00 with a lifetime warranty.. cant beat that deal lol.. when i bought the car it was a big lot of parts.. he had an auto motor and a 5 speed.. think one was JDM because on one of the intake manifolds there was a cover for the EGR (JDM doesn't have EGR system) and i have 2 different flywheels.. one for an auto and one for a 5 speed. once again im really hoping its not a w58.. and 67m im from the Lima area.. about an hour away from Dayton
350hp and autozone clutch sound like a horrible idea

R trans weighs a shart tone more than the W... i got cheated outa my trans when i got the car, assumed it was R since the body code was for a gte. the W will hold bpu, but its not tard proofed...

pic link <-- linked some pics

1 - 2 of 2 Posts