Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello is everybody ready for some noob stuff. alright i have a slightly built 7mgte sitting in my garage. (30 over, topline pistons 9:1,nt cams,blueprinted and balanced everything) i am wanting to swap it in to a 2wd truck to have some fun in. i dont know much about toyota's i have been a honda kid for a long time but decided to build something that actually has some power. i have been hearing that the 7m will bolt to the 22r tranny is this true? if not i would like to know what tranny i need to run in it i am planning on putting down about 400 whp and need to have the hardware to back it up the rear end and ds are not a problem i am already planning on replacing them.

thanks for any help you can provide
jimmy

p.s. sorry for the noob questions

·
way over budget
664 Posts
this'll be a huge change from hondas, nice job. supracharged.com should have all the information you need, or at least likes to what you're looking for. Good luck, sounds like a fun truck.

·
SUPRAF0RUMS TROLL
1,610 Posts
cool!!! ur putting the 7m into what it was designed for ... a truck ... hahah... good luck with your swap

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
BrokenSupra said:
cool!!! ur putting the 7m into what it was designed for ... a truck ... hahah... good luck with your swap
High torque for a car that weighs as much as a Benz :D Does sound like something that would go into a truck.... :ugh2: Good luck with your swap.

Also: The tranny that was made for the engine was the R154 (5speed) But you probably already knew that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts