Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im parting out my 87 turbo i have everything but the block and head.. I was going to do a full rebuild so i bought just about everything all parts that are new have all receipts and havent been removed from there boxes. The block endedup having a crack between the water jackets and the head was unusable i dont have the time go over and get a whole new motor and start all over so i recently bought a new car so i dont have any use for any of these parts. I can email pictures on request..Heres my Car domain with pictures with some of the stuff for sale as well as the car itself that im parting out..http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723268

New-

-Real 3 inch apexi N1 muffler not knockoff in the orginal apexi box (250.00) Cad
-Toyota full gasket kit only missing the orignal stock headgasket, oem pieces in box (200.00) Cad SOLD
-Cometic 86 mm .074" mls head gasket still wrapped up in orginal case hasnt even been opened (190.00) usd
-ARP main studs in original box never been opened (128.00)Cad SOLD
-ARP head studs in original box never been opened ( 137.00) Cad
-ARP Rod bolts (40.00) Cad
-OEM TOYOTA oil pump brand new in box (340.00) Cad
-Real Greddy Catch Can in box (125.00) Cad SOLD
- Ebay 30 /12/3 inch brand new bar and plate front mount intercooler (300.00) cad
- 20 foot stainless steel nitrous line with fittings (45.00) Usd

Used- (Accesories)

-Apexi SAFC old school style with knobs ( 140.00) Cad
-Tanabe 3 inch dp has a few small dings but is in good shape ( 140.00) Cad
-SS hardpipe kit (TIG WELDED) has most clamps and hoses (300.00) Cad
-1 Black Sparco Torino Racing seat with bracket ready to be bolted in allmost new (400.00) Cad
- CFX Carfon Fibre hood straight from Duane looks brand new (500.00) Cad
-CFX Carbon fibre arm rest (80.00) Cad SOLD
-HKS turbo timer older school style but still looks and works great ( 70.00) Cad
-Momo round shift knob with short throw shifter (100.00) Cad
-Grant Racing Removable steering wheel (Black) (80.00) Cad SOLD
-2 gauge pillar Pod (40.00) Cad
- Many staineless steel hoses (offers)
-Magnecore 8.5 mm wires allmost new ( 50.00 Cad)
-Flexalite Dual Electric Fans (200.00) Cad

Used ( Parts)

-Oversized Oem pistons
-Shot peened Rods
-Polished INTAKE manifold
-All valves, shims and springs
-Cams
-Valve covers
-All sensors
-Wiring Harness with ECU
-New radiator
- Cleaned 440 injectors
-Polished fuel rail
-Exaust manifold (Painted with grey with high temp paint
- Stock ct26 turbo with minimal shaft play
-AFM
-Oil Pan
-Polished crank
-Main caps
-Coil packs

Make me offers on all these parts

Like was said above im gonna part out the whole rest of the car so i have just about everything besides the block and head.. The body is a 87 Targa turbo in black with grey interior.. The tranny driveshaft and rear end are in mint condition so i can ship those out by frate from my work as well...Anything you need give me a shout by instant message on here or by email or phone.. I have pictures galore..The car was last owned by Duane (upgradedsupra) so he can vouch for everything about the car.. I will be taking paypal..Thank you for your time..

Patrick Podolski ( [email protected])

(604-318-0608) Cell

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Teraka said:
How's the body (of the car) and what are you looking to get for it?
Body isnt incredibly bad i was in the middle of fixing the passenger quarter panel.. It had minor rust.. its been plasma cutted out and i have the new sheet metal piece ready to be welded in.. Are you interested in just the body or the whole rolling chasis with rear end driveshaft and 5 spd tranny..

Pat

·
Registered
237 Posts
have you checked email?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Supra Stuff 604

pick up and cash ok?need some parts off you so far the tanabe down pipe,carbon armrest,oil pan,center console,grey door panels other interior stuff,throtle position sensor,some other stuff too such as exhaust possibly,call you in morning for pick up around noon ok?

·
Registered
393 Posts
come on duan, let someone else who doesnt have access to his own carbonfibre online store get this one.... i want it and i can pick it up today!

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
smupra said:
come on duan, let someone else who doesnt have access to his own carbonfibre online store get this one.... i want it and i can pick it up today!

you go away too, i want that hood, for my car.

·
Registered
237 Posts
lol let the bidding begin!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Hmm... I'll likely take the head studs off your hands if you'll take cash and pickup. Give me a shout when you're available in the evening, my cell is 778 838 1448, real name is Dave.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GrimJack said:
Hmm... I'll likely take the head studs off your hands if you'll take cash and pickup. Give me a shout when you're available in the evening, my cell is 778 838 1448, real name is Dave.
Hey dave maybe you remember me youve been to my house before in north van when u purchased a stock head gasket from me.. Toshio said that he wanted the head studs but he wasnt positive.. If he doesnt take them there yours..

Pat

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
smupra said:

I am buying it guys and sorry but there is no cf for some time and my briothers 1J needs a hood

Later
Duane

1 - 20 of 35 Posts