What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 503-901-9791 text/call
What is your City? : Troutdale
What is your State? : OR
What is your Zipcode? : 97060

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Got a 1jz swap so its time to sell all my 7mgte stuff that I wont be needing.
All prices include shipping within the 48 lower states unless otherwise noted. All pics of my items are located here:http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/bkma71/7m wholesale/
More pics are available upon request.

7mgte bare longblock- Bottom end has a suposed 60k since a oem toyota rebuild(no papers/previous owner) the hones did look clean and everything was nice and tight. Installed arp head studs and a hks mhg. Head was pressure tested surfaced, had new stem seals installed and lash adjusted. Also installed new cam seals and will include two pretty much complete new gasket sets and new timing belt and pilot bearing not installed.
-price 600 local pickup only

defcon 3" downpipe still have the invoice for this bought from hpf years ago
-price 240shipped

intake setup for ct26 includes very low mile accordion hose, stock afm, and k&n fipk.
-price 200 shipped

stock 440cc injectors
-price 90 shipped

2 sets of coil packs with wires
- 60 shipped each

2 ct26 turbo manifolds
-45 shipped each

3 cps-One with green plug instead of gray like the other 2. only one of the dust covers isnt cracked and its on one of the gray plug ones.
-65 shipped each

a340e out of 90turbo with 89k comes with driveshaft torque converter and flex plate
-125 local pickup only

oe radiator no shroud and some bent fins but still pretty clean
-65 shipped

two alternators one reman with less then 1yr driven on it and the other is a factory toyota one.
-70 shipped for the reman 65 shipped for the toyota.

two throttle bodies, I think one is a jdm(it only has one vacuum nipple on top)
-35 shipped each

stock intake mani, includes upper and lower plenum
-50 shipped

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry havent gotten back to you guys sooner. my email alert apparently doesnt work. dont have a input shaft sorry. I do have the ecu and harness however the harness is most likely getting hacked for my swap and is already missing two plugs anyway. And the radiator with shroud is gone sorry. Also 1 set of injectors is gone.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bout 2hrs give or take. could deliver it up there for 70 bucks more and 30 more can have the stand its on. Also I lowered the price on the longblock to 450 I just forgot to update it on here. I have the receipt for head work which was close to 200, and the arp and hks mhg were over 200 from hpf but I lost that receipt but u can pull the valve covers and see it has arps, and the hg is apparent from looking at the edge.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Please PM me lowest you would sell those 440cc injectors.

Telling you right now that $90.00 shipped is too much and that is the reason why you haven't sold them.

Unless you have an explaination...

Thanks,

OdyOwnage

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'd better find someone more desprate to sell injectors then. Already sold one set fyi. I know there are desprate people that sell them for 35 or whatever to suprasport, but Im no where near that desprate to sell a set of injectors thats worth more so good luck with your search.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts