[email protected]
-What is your City? :

Fargo
-What is your State? :
North Dakota
-What is your Zipcode? :

I have a variety of stuff for sale.
-stock cylinder head in good shape
  • earlier 7mgte block in good shape ( factory bore )
  • stock rods and pistons
  • 2 stock intercoolers and piping
  • intake manifold, throttle body,, injectors and fuel rail
And a few other stock parts just let me know what your looking for and I'll see if I got it..
also feel free to hit me up on Facebook.

My big plan was to build this 7mgte but after sitting on this stuff for 2-3 years I've decided to just sell it, never got anywhere with it but tear it down to bare block.

Registered
89 Turbo - 2JZGE-T VVti (build/swap in progress)
Man if I hadn't already pulled the trigger on my 2jz build I would have been all over this. 7M builds are based. Good luck with the sale brother 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Man if I hadn't already pulled the trigger on my 2jz build I would have been all over this. 7M builds are based. Good luck with the sale brother 馃憤
Thanks man.
Kinda sad I have to sell my stuff but after not doing anything with it I'm just better of selling it instead of it rusting up

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Slowly going through parts, I have a alternator, coil pack and yellow plug wiring harness and gray plug wiring harness.
Yellow plug one was pulled off a 7mgte with auto, its in ok shape. The wires I believe that run from injectors side to turbo side are kinda in rough shape.
The gray plug I have no idea about just got it on trade with another part but it seems in ok shape too except for it has a cut section missing from it not sure what it lead too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts