Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Im trying to locate a dump pipe for my 7MGTE which also has its own waste gate tubing which plumbs back into the system down a little further. If that makes sense. Has anyone seen these in America? Ive been looking around here (Australia) and haven't been able to locate anything just yet.

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
there's only 1 DP i've seen that does that, i think it was called the "wastegater" or something....no idea who made it, it was jap-only.....no one makes anything like that here in the US.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,328 Posts
I have that on my car.. my wastegate dumps back in to my DP and under that point i have a DUMP pipe (flowtech) with a mccord power plate.

This was done all custom though..

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
ZaZZn said:
I have that on my car.. my wastegate dumps back in to my DP and under that point i have a DUMP pipe (flowtech) with a mccord power plate.

This was done all custom though..
Power plates rule~!! I haven't got mine yet ... it is part of the plan though.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Da Kine Guy said:
You gonna get one awide? Sweet! You'll love it :bigthumb:

Yeah bro! Thanks to you. You obviously don't remember but you were the one who told me about it on SM.

I said something about it would be cool if they made one .. and you said that they did and that you were getting one.

Then a month or more later you installed yours and I gave you props.

Mine would already be on but I don't plan on modding my supra until after I get my truck and my bike. Sooo .. I'll probably start modding next fall/winter ... if I can hold back that long.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,328 Posts
Da kaine so I guessing u like my old DP? :D

Sorry no pics currently... I only have pics of my old DP with it installed...

The only thing about mccord plates is I seem to brake them more then use them.. I have to send it back for the 3rd time.. Only acutally used it for a few months... other then that it was all done by hand (only takes 20 seconds)

I think i got the first beta's plates

1 - 11 of 11 Posts