Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ok i know the 1JZGTE is more powerful and stuff but it also more expensive. I was wondering wat you guys think i should get in my 86.5 supra. How much would a 7mgte cost than a 1JZGTE to be dropped in my 86.5 supra? and which one is easier to mod? WHich engine is easier to get with low kms?

·
SF in my veins... sigh
1,586 Posts
I try not too say this too often but.... SEARCH :) Really... this topic has been done to death. There are comparisons of the mods / power / cost etc in a bunch of threads.

It is really VERY much a personal decision after collecting all the info. For me 1J was the way... for others they like to stay with the 7M.

There is more 1J info on this forum than you can imagine... first step in this decision is to read for a couple hours all the threads you can find.

Edit: LOL Outofstep

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
heh...i agree with 51 cards, just type in like 1jz swap or somethingl ike that in the search bar

·
SF in my veins... sigh
1,586 Posts
jurkey77 said:
im just lazy:)
Heh... I know that feeling at times. Prob is most the guys will jump on you for Q's like this because they are tired of typing out the same info over and over when it's been done to death :)

Off ya go to read... trust me... all your engine swap questions will be answered in the large library that is the Search function ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.