Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

This weekend in Malta Europe we have drag racing event and my freind who is running a MK3 7MGTE Supra full street car have ran [email protected]

Video to follow.......next week....

7M=Power - torque

Guys I know you have been waiting long to see this video but now you can sit, watch and see the 7M what is capable off........
Next time we will do better....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHP7k31s5I

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Mixing bias ply and radial tires is a big no-no, your friend should really buy some skinnies if he's still running the same wheel/tire combo as is pictured in the other thread.

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Where are the vids?

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
WooooooooW!!
Nice job.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
So this is the fastest stock body MK3 Supra? I believe Big Daddy 1 was the fastest before with a 8.70 @ 170mph in his 2JZ powered MK3. Gotta love the record going to the 7M.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
So this is the fastest stock body MK3 Supra? I believe Big Daddy 1 was the fastest before with a 8.70 @ 170mph in his 2JZ powered MK3. Gotta love the record going to the 7M.
my car has IRS and 28/10.5/15 tires no 9'. In the USA you can't race that car with a 9' in a street class. but congrats to the guys

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We have tried several times with the IRC but too much power broke it 4 times....
that is why he went to 9".
Tyers that he is using are 30/10.5/15 nothing cut from the car they are under original mudgurds.....

my car has IRS and 28/10.5/15 tires no 9'. In the USA you can't race that car in a street class. but congrats to the guys

·
Registered
746 Posts
wow, you guys need to open up shop here and teach us a thing or two!
Now that is just silly, your mk3 is only limited by your budget. Plenty of know how right here if only the average mk3 owner would bother to look for it and then actually use it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts