Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG i talked to jeff watson today, and he told me the h20 pump was $800. So i guess thats why everyone goes with the 2j pump. Anyone know where i can get a 1j pump for less than $800.

~scott

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, i want to keep my hydro fans!!!

~scott

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
you can probably use the hydraulic fan pump from a lexus SC400 if you want a new one. it's probably best that you buy one from someone on the forums though.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM me with prices for a good 1j water pump please!

~scott

·
Registered
923 Posts
I have one laying around too.:)

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i would rather rebuild it, any info on that option. Please PM me with offers on the pump, so far zazzn has the lowest (and only) bid.

~scott

·
I Love What You Do For Me
82 Posts
Dude...I think I may stock up on these once I get my swap done and have some extra cash...I'll look tonight and see if I can find the thread about rebuilding the 1JZ waterpump. I can't remember which forum it was at. I'll see what I can do.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks, i searcehd here but no dice.

~scott

·
Registered
939 Posts
50.00 with free shipping if you come get it! Shipping is cheaper from here anyway. I dont want to steal the sale from Zazzn and have a thread made on how I screwed the community. Its the whole housing and pump etc. figure 10.00 for shipping I will cover over that.
Cary

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ouch that kills my deal! I am going to start a thread on how Zazzn took my profit from me!! :) :) :) No go for it man.
Cary

·
Registered
939 Posts
Zazzn said"fuck it I need it gone. xxxx$ and shipping ! got WAY too much shit in my garage."

Ok I look stupid now that Zazzn took his post away.
Cary

1 - 20 of 22 Posts