Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Your mom
382 Posts
Be more specific? Is that for a whole car? for parts? no one can answer your question till we know the details

·
SF in my veins... sigh
1,586 Posts
A. It's a Turbo A car front clip
B. It's VERY probably not 800hp
C. They are located overseas so you're in for a load of shipping too. (and any warranty probably requires shipping stuff back ;) )
D. There is along thread around here on it already... about 6 weeks ago? 2 months maybe?

·
SF in my veins... sigh
1,586 Posts
This makes me wonder....

Warranties
FlashOptions.com will not be held any warranty on defect caused by customers' abuse, negligence, and/or mishandling. All merchandise sold by FlashOptions.com is sold on its basis. The only warranty applying to these merchandise is only subject to manufacturers warranty, if any, and are subject to submission to the manufacturer for approval for repair or replacement of merchandise. No labour or inconvenience may be included in any claims. There is no warranty on lights, light bulbs, electrical parts, and internal engine or turbo parts or whatsoever parts and accessories, which under FlashOptions.com sole discretion identified as non-warranty merchandise. Customers are advised to reconfirm on warranty upon receiving confirmation of order(s) from FlashOptions.com. It is the customer's responsibility to retain any and all invoices for their record and warranty claims.

·
SF in my veins... sigh
1,586 Posts
400's maybe... you can't see the turbo very well so it's hard to tell what it is... if it's not stock. It's had some work done to it but mods often = abuse. If it hasn't had any internal work then it could be badly beat internally.

Net result: $3580 for a pile of possibly beat Turbo A parts w/ no guarantee isn't even close to worth it.

Spend the $3500 wisely and and you'll build something a LOT nicer.

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Well the disclaimer isnt bad when my friend got his SR there were all kinds of things like that, it's because they have never actually seen the engien, they are just going off of what there source says, it's just to cover their ass.

From the IC piping used ( :barf: )and overall condition in the picture I would say you will be paying quite a bit more to get it running, I would say the engine is either blown or about to go.

As stated before you might as well just get a stock GTE get a metal HG on and then use that 2k you save for real parts and do it right, never trust engines from the other side of the world.

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
I was going to buy that front clip.
But shyed away becuase of where they are located. Not to stereotype anyone but lot's of scams come from there and they are all the way over there and you are in Miami if they take your money there isnt much you can do. But ! other than that i know people who have personally bought things from them

They APPEAR to be a good company.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i will keep holding out for that "right" 2 jz then, thanks for the input. i wish i could afford the 2 jz they have there but 6800 or 7500 is too much for me. even if it is the whole car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts