Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
This might be the first thread ever started on this subject...……….or they're could be hundreds. Look in the build threads or the MKIV technical forum.

·
From the land down under
4,540 Posts
This is the second such thread in as many weeks. I honestly thought they had all stopped once FB grew in popularity for people wanting to be spoon fed information, but it seems I was wrong.

I would suggest at least using some basic manners when asking for help, as really, its not too much to ask, is it?

GL in your search, as all the information is contained in this forum, but you will be highly unlikely to find it using the search function, as the new onwers of the forum have well and truly broken it with their recent "upgrade"

·
Super Moderator
10,709 Posts
Normally, I would ignore a post like this, especially one without "some basic manners" as Mr Ree NZ noted above. That said, he also noted that, in their infinite wisdom, the site owners have "upgraded" the search function into oblivion, making it virtually impossible to access the vast repository of information that made this forum so very valuable in the first place. So, I'm going to take a bit of time to pity the OP and provide this link: https://www.supraforums.com/threads...down-of-building-a-single-turbo-supra.349254/.

Please read it in its entirety, as context and input from 13 years ago remains very important today. The information you seek is found in post #112. If you skip to the end, we will know and we will find you....

Ken.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts