Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Does anyone know if 850-900 is possible? 10:1, e85, s2 cams, cast manifold, proefi, stock intake mani, 4" exhaust and around 30-35psi?
I'm with you man. same set up as you except i have a tubular manifold and a ms3x ecu

·
Registered
335 Posts
Went 10.69 @127 on my auto, OD off, on the limiter through the traps with a 1.63 60'. 27psi. I think very low ten/high nine is very possible with this turbo on the stock long block.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
hit the dyno the other night...made 862 @ 30 psi

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
The S366 is the best off the shelf "budget" turbo for the Supra IMO. They can be had for around $600 shipped NEW....sure, it spools slower and doesn't have that shiny billet wheel of the precision turbos but it also doesn't come with a $2000+ price tag or quarterly rebuilds also.

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
The S366 is the best off the shelf "budget" turbo for the Supra IMO. They can be had for around $600 shipped NEW....sure, it spools slower and doesn't have that shiny billet wheel of the precision turbos but it also doesn't come with a $2000+ price tag or quarterly rebuilds also.
Mike's turbo sells the s366 for 550, and a billet s366 for 750. I figure the slower spool is due to the robust nature of them. Diesel truck owners run 60-90+ psi on these, which is what they were originally designed for.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Spec on that motor and mods please!!

Outstanding Job guys!

I am trying to squeeze 900 out of the mine on a badass motor, we'll see what she makes all IN.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Built 3.0 done by south Florida turbo. 10:1 cp pistons with upgraded wrist pins. Manley H tuff rods and stock mains. Head port done by porting solutions. Gsc s2 cams gsc springs/retainers, stock valves. Ms3x tuned by Jordan.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Built 3.0 done by south Florida turbo. 10:1 cp pistons with upgraded wrist pins. Manley H tuff rods and stock mains. Head port done by porting solutions. Gsc s2 cams gsc springs/retainers, stock valves. Ms3x tuned by Jordan.
Very nice! We almost have the same setups lol.

Bad ASS setup right there buddy!! any tq numbers?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Rear housing is .91 divided and torque was 650wtq. I will try and upload a dyno sheet soon

·
JetFire
5,286 Posts
I plan on going S366 route also, great thread. What's price difference between regular cast wheel and billet wheel.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts