Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I haven't seen any results..till i see some BTB testings and better results from the billet wheel i am rocking the box unit!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Rear housing is .91 divided and torque was 650wtq. I will try and upload a dyno sheet soon
When are you seeing boost? When are any of you guys seeing boost with this turbo on e85 and 10:1 engines?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Commented earlier but got my billet 366/stock unopened long block to go nines a few months back. ([email protected]) at about 30 psi. Fuel setup is twin walbro 416s on stock hangar, -10 feed, split to -8s, 2150's, and -6 return.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I just replaced my previous turbo with a new S366 this past summer. It's the standard .91 twin scroll version.

You can purchase the billet wheels separately for about $200 without having to get a new turbo... that's what I'm planning to do.
What kind of spool increase should I expect with a billet wheel? I am hitting full spool at 4500rpm in 3rd through a 3" DP on the standard wheel... its more lazy in 1st and 2nd.

·
Registered
173 Posts
^4500 on e85? What compression are you on? Just trying to get a feel as to when people are seeing full spool with this turbo..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great thread. I'm trying to just make 750hp with an off the shelf s366. Supporting mods all here too. Will be running 91 and e85. unfortunately that cali grade octane :/

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
^4500 on e85? What compression are you on? Just trying to get a feel as to when people are seeing full spool with this turbo..
Wut
No I'm on regular pump gas stock engine just S366.. It starts to spool around 3k and full spool is 4500pm on a basic S366.

I'm trying to figure out how much spool I can gain with the upgraded billet wheel.

·
Registered
335 Posts
What converter you using and what stall?
Not sure what converter, I was told 3800 but it's definitely a loose 3800. Launching from around 4100. Pulled a 1.48

·
Registered
956 Posts

·
NY56637
1,813 Posts
Curious as to what this turbo can make on stock/ premium fuel.

My car is pretty much all boost, as in stock motor with no cams and etc. So far, I've been eying the 6766 and 6870. But for the value of what you are getting and my personal HP goals. This turbo seems like a good option to.

·
Registered
524 Posts
i see mike turbo are now offering the s363 billet compressor wheel
http://miketurboinc.com/products.php?product=63mm-Billet-Compressor-Wheel-For-S363-BorgWarner
and smeding are selling the .83 housing http://www.smedingdiesel.com/177207-p/83684.htm

im thinking both of these would drop my spool down 300 rpm or so wich would make all the difference in the world and make it a fun street car again. (ive got the s363 )
as currently im braking the speed limit in 2nd or third before it will break traction.
plus i dont think either of these will compromise top end performance under 600hp. thoughts?

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
You might want to check out the new offerings that BW has developed for 2015. I have read that there are 7 new airwerks turbos that should be available sometime in 2015. I am hoping they offer a 300 series that used the 65mm turbine wheel. Does anyone have any specifics? I cannot find much beyond the link to engine basics above. The 66 and 69 are a little big for my project.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts