Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
G

·
That's my buddy Cort....daily driven street car. Very sick indeed....few weeks ago in Phoenix he was trapping ~156. You'd be surprised how little $$$ he has into that setup. Smart mofo and cool as hell.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Heh, I helped tune a Civic here that went up over 700WHP but after that it had ZERO traction on the dyno. It has made a few passes but was asked to leave as the car would head for the center or the wall whenever boost came on. He pedaled it until he hit 4th, burned the tires hard for the wall, got out of it, and went a low 11 at over 136MPH! We're going to be working on the boost control a bit :lol: This one has a stroked B18 pushing close to 2.3Liters though and is not a street car. Hell, even 700WHP on the street would be nutz - what's he run for tires?? :eek:

·
Registered
213 Posts
its not almost 2.3L from my stand point... from the mod list given its actually a DESTROKED B20.. LS block, 84mm bore with a GSR crank which puts it in the 1.9xx range.

·
Registered
213 Posts
sleeves, rods, and pistons... download the video and check out his mod list...

G

·
I believe it's a PTE-71 and I believe his best is a 10.01 @ 151. So yes he can put it down.....9's are right around the corner.

He isn't using nitrous to help spool which would help quite a bit.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Ackbar00 said:
:rolleyes:

Nice car otherwise.

There are loads of high hp supras that are DD, why couldn't a civic?

Besides the fact that more things are probably going to break bc it can't handle that much power very easily..doesn't mean you couldnt try...

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
GhostZ28 said:
:blah:

Too bad it is.

So he drives the car EVERY day to work and back?

I think the term "daily driven" has been taken to a whole new meaning these days.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts