Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

· Stock Body Supras FTW
1,727 Posts
I like the clean look of the blk supra on ccw.

· Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if you want to post a tweet on http://twitter.com/808supraclub

just send an email to [email protected] (even photos)

it will be tweeted on the 808Supraclub Twiter page.

IF you get a twitter account and follow and allow updates, anything posted will come to you in SMS.

SO Cruises, we can send 1 email and everyone will get it on their phones even if they don't have email on their phones...

· Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,839 Posts
Sweet pics, what kind of over fenders are you using, can't say that I've seen them before and how many mm on each side do you gain from them? From the front the seem to flow nicely with the JDM skirts.

very nice. I like how the ridox kit turned out for your white supra.:) I'm guessing you guys went grocery shopping? lol
Hahah you Korean? Are we the only ones that think it's funny that there's also an alteration shop upstairs...or have I been in this country for too long already? :wtflol:

· Registered
2,856 Posts
LOL, yea I'm korean..i was assuming the supra owners in the pictures were korean too. lol

Sweet pics, what kind of over fenders are you using, can't say that I've seen them before and how many mm on each side do you gain from them? From the front the seem to flow nicely with the JDM skirts.

Hahah you Korean? Are we the only ones that think it's funny that there's also an alteration shop upstairs...or have I been in this country for too long already? :wtflol:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.