Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i can't afford this project anymore! first off last time i drove it i blew a crank shaft seal and it ran low on oil before i realized it and blew the motor. well it still started but sounded like hell. the motor is stripped and ready to come out it has about 100k original miles on everything except the 355ft/lb capacity act clutch kit i bought from aaron has about 3k on it. the car was originally owned by my mom and babied for all of its life! there is no rust, there is a dent in the front driverside 1/4 panel that i was told could be popped out easily. the pass side door is a different color because the car was stolen and stripped. i slowly pieced everything together. interior is gray leather exterior is blue. sunroof needs to be fixed and it needs a new e-brake cable. when it stripped the half shaft bolts out it snapped it. other than that its very clean! if you want pics and are serious let me know the car is in euless on jackstands in my moms driveway. i cant afford the gas to go out there but if you're serious about it i will ill find some old pics and post em. only reason im selling this is because i just picked up a new toy yesterday and im behind on bills. i want $1000 for it i have all the parts, bolts and everything in a pile. oh and i converted the fog lights into head lights i do not have the head lights anymore. i jb welded bulbs in to the fog lights because unlike some of you im not a huge fan of pop ups if you want to come look at it i will gladly work around your schedule to come out and show it to ya.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im willing to negotiate price if you're serious.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah when i get back to my moms house i will take more pics i only go out there once or twice a week. car is in euless if you would rather see it in person. pics dont do justice its alot easier to explain while showing someone the car. its off 360 and 183

1 - 5 of 5 Posts