1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Z

·
0 Posts
I bet many people asked the rider why he put a 50-shot on a ZX-10R? Now he has an answer - in case he meets an 850awhp Evo. :)

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's his first time out with the car. The first race when it was close he missed 5th...the 2nd time he spun in 2nd. It will take some time to work the bugs out I imagine not saying he will win though unless it's take to 160mph+ bikes just accelerate to fast down low. The only time I ever see bikes lose are these 80mph-160mph races where CD is already a big factor.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Yeah that ZX-10 is pretty nasty :eek4dance

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
t shirts... stretched bike.... wheelies on the highway.. no tucking...

sorry you raced some squids

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
doug said:

I 2nd that notion.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
doug said:

exactly

·
Panty Dropper
360 Posts
Z07 said:
Shouldn't an 850awhp Evo at least beat the R1? A Supra with 850rwhp would.

The bikes looks modded to me....

·
Registered
598 Posts
if you watch the video closely, you can tell that when, and ONLY while he is on BOOST, he actually keeps up very well.

38psi isnt an ON/OFF SWITCH you know, 2nd gear/45mph is too quick, hell 3rd gear almost happens TOO quick. GT42r is overkill for a 4 cylinder car. he needs atleast a handicap 50-70shot to help spool. His old GT35r was perfect for his application. and a GT42r is perfect for a street/race 2jzgte platform.

its obvious this guy went all out POWER hungry, but it sacraficed realistic street racing. i mean not everone wants to start out the run in 4th gear...

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
justaddboost said:
if you watch the video closely, you can tell that when, and ONLY while he is on BOOST, he actually keeps up very well.

38psi isnt an ON/OFF SWITCH you know, 2nd gear/45mph is too quick, hell 3rd gear almost happens TOO quick. GT42r is overkill for a 4 cylinder car. he needs atleast a handicap 50-70shot to help spool. His old GT35r was perfect for his application. and a GT42r is perfect for a street/race 2jzgte platform.

its obvious this guy went all out POWER hungry, but it sacraficed realistic street racing. i mean not everone wants to start out the run in 4th gear...

i agree, i still give him props for taking it up a notch or two.. i mean everyone thought woon was crazy for putting a 47-88 on there, now everyone wants that setup or a setup like it.. it just takes one crazy guy with some money to show what some other options are...

·
Registered
199 Posts
justaddboost said:

I could swear I remember a video of the Evo when it had the 35r where he was spraying a 55 shot. Not sure though. Maybe he has it and has not used it yet?

·
Registered
598 Posts
my91talontsi said:
I could swear I remember a video of the Evo when it had the 35r where he was spraying a 55 shot. Not sure though. Maybe he has it and has not used it yet?
No he did...thats my whole point tho. with the setup he WAS running, it WAS a perfect street setup. i only saw ONE video of him running a 55shot which was against that big block camaro+ 300shot. i donno if that was a permanent thing...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts