1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
That is pretty sick when that Gixxer spins the tire from a roll :bowdown:

·
Registered
151 Posts
That evo owns the bikes with slow shifting and he falls on the rpm range at everygear and still he kicks the shit out of that bike

·
Registered
856 Posts
for it to be a race the bike has to know it is racing or has to stay in the gas. He let out thats the only reason the P.O.S evo passed him.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sr2003 said:
for it to be a race the bike has to know it is racing or has to stay in the gas. He let out thats the only reason the P.O.S evo passed him.

I think you need to go back threw the other threads about what the moderators said .........No trash talking so shut the fuck up unless you got somthing thats worth a fuck and just as impressive or better then this evo which I am sure you don't thank you and have a nice day ! :ugh2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Chris actually caught him. It was easy to hear the bike all up on it in person..and if you listen close you can hear him on it still as Chris is passing in the vid. That should be in the 180 range or so. That GSXR1000 was fast, but I still feel sorry for the ZX12.
quote from another forum. where are the high HP supras. I want to see how this evo holds up just to have a comparision. But the EVO will still get flamed for who knows why.

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,267 Posts
CashmoneyUKR said:
quote from another forum. where are the high HP supras. I want to see how this evo holds up just to have a comparision. But the EVO will still get flamed for who knows why.
I believe the bike tops out at 186mph, so unless he removed the governer and was deep into redline and/or changed gearing and/or was small enough to be aerodynamic (ie, fit behind the windscreen), the evo passed a bike that hit a speed wall. That is probably why the bike was walking away then stopped walking then was overtaken. Either way, props to the fast Evo.

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
doron said:
That evo owns the bikes with slow shifting and he falls on the rpm range at everygear and still he kicks the shit out of that bike
I am sure it is really hard to keep a gt42r spooled up on a 4 cyl, that is why he falls out of boost between gear changes and sounds like he is shifting slow but brake boosting would be a big help and I am sure that car pulls like a s.o.b.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thats why he needs to push a small shot of nos with his EMS at everygear so he'd spull up faster..........cause that thing moves~

·
Registered
354 Posts
doron said:
Thats why he needs to push a small shot of nos with his EMS at everygear so he'd spull up faster..........cause that thing moves~
Yea it has a ZEX kit on it right now, which doesn't like to work most of the time with the EMS....so he just keeps the bottle off for now. An NX or something similar would be a good choice in the future, as I'm sure he is planning to do sometime.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
Russia1 said:
That Camaro was by far the sexiest part of the vid. Makes me want to build one just for giggles.
No shit WTF was under the hood? That was an LT1 bodystyle.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yea its definetly a quick car....

Incase anyone didn't know:

Run 1:
03 Cobra - Ported Eaton, 2.93/4 LB Lower, Stock Mid Pipe, Borla Catback, Tuned
vs The Camaro

Run 2:
GTP - T67 Turbo @ 14.5 PSI, cam, FMIC
vs The Camaro

Run 3: