Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is like the title says, in my town, in mint condition supra. interior is brand new looking. I think it is still a one owner car. I am not selling it, but thought i would help the owner sell it because they are not on here. they are asking 4k obo. If anybody local is interested i can get some pics of it for you or take it for a test drive first. I havent yet, and was thinking of buying it until this crazy memorial weekend i just had and while "window" shopping for a new truck came accross the truck of my dreams. I couldnt not ask how much i could get it for and the sales manager from the dealer at wilde toyota was from my hometown and went to school with me so they said they would give it to me for 2k under invoice. it was a steal, an 05 tundra with msrp of 31g's and with the green 93 t100 in my avatar as trade in i got it for 24g's. I couldnt pass it up. so hopefully somebody else can pick this nice NA up because i am very broke right now.
thanks,
Ryan

G

·
4K for a NA is not a good deal! i bought mine for $200 with a good body and bad engine i bought a JDM engine for 625 shipped to my door. So total i spent 825 and it runs..... So yeah 4K is rediclous i guess it has the oringal miles but still if it was not garage kept the cars value is still less.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts